Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Reviews

July 12, 2017

Alright (Kir Royale)

It's an ok gloss. I wasn't a big fan of it due to the sticky feeling on my lips. The colour payoff wasn't that significant either. I wore it out a couple of times but simply do not reach for it anymore.

July 10, 2017

Great pigmentation

I really like this lip gloss. I didn't think I would like the cooling and tingling feeling that they are known for but it doesn't irritate my lips at all. I have lips that don't really need to be plumped, so I don't really know if the plumping effect really works, however these lip glosses are very pigmented and are definitely less sticky than some other formulas.

April 19, 2017

The glossy sheer formula works well as a lighter to medium wash of colour or as a topper on a lipstick. It wasn't thick or sticky and comes in a wide range of shades

February 27, 2017

I love this lip gloss. This was my first product i used with a plumping effect and I loved it. Loved the gloss and the feeling the lip gloss left. I bought in 5 shades.

August 31, 2016

I first tried this (in the colour White Russian) in a Sephora lip product sampler and I have been hooked ever since! It is not sticky like a traditional lip gloss and is an easy way to enhance your natural lip colour if you have a fair to beige skin tone and it looks fantastic!

July 08, 2016

I usually do not wear lip gloss. As a lot of you can relate, it can leave your lips feeling sticky and gross. However, Buxom's full on lip polish is a GAME CHANGER! I will wear this every day that I don't wear lipstick. It reflects a beautiful pink color and it feels just like a soothing lip balm almost! It leaves your lips feeling cold but not tingly.

February 22, 2016

Not normally a lip gloss fan as I hate the sticky feeling. However I heard great things about these products, and swatched Rose Julep at Sephora and loved the color! Went ahead and bought it and I LOVE it! The color is gorgeous, it's not sticky at all, very hydrating, and gives your lips a cool/tingly feeling! I love these and will be purchasing more!

July 16, 2015

I bought this in a combo pack and got 6 lip cream. I like all the colours, the "plumping" effect is nice, not overwhelming. They are creamy with some tackiness which I'm not a huge fan of. They were just alright for me

March 10, 2015

This is the full on lip polish but I cant seem to add my review on that link so here it is. A little birthday gift to myself, Buxom Full On Cream Lip Gloss in shade Maria of course, it's a gorgeous cinnamon with loads of gold shimmer flecks that looks fabulous under bright lighting. It also has a sweet taste to it and tingles for a plump pout effect.

September 09, 2014

These are expensive but worth every single penny! I've never had a problem with any of the 10 I own.