Prestige Item
Buxom Full-on Lip Polish Reviews

December 11, 2017

Love the light tingle.

I have Buxom Full on Lip Polish In the color dolly. It seems to be a very sheer color that doesn't look much different than my actual lip color. Although it is slightly waxy feeling on the lips its not overly sticky. When I apply this to my lips I feel a tingling peppermint sensation similar to the feeling I have after using a peppermint shampoo. It's a feeling i personally like but some may not.

Although this is a lip plumper I didnt notice any change in my lips. This is the second lip plumper I have tried. Out of the two I have tried I find Too Faced Lip Injection is slightly better. It does make the lips slightly more plumped but noting to be wowed about. This lip polish does have a bit of shimmer but it's barely noticeable. Since this does not do what it's supposed to do I probably won't buy this again but this is nice for someone that is looking for a nice sheer gloss to wear either on its own or over top another lip color.

October 11, 2017

Buxom Full-on Lip Polish in April - my go-to gloss

I bought two boxes of this gloss so I don't run out. Although it is a bit pricey, this plumping gloss is worth every penny and I would buy again and again. Look beautiful with a shimmering pout, plumping shine and feel great with a refreshing tingling sensation.

September 06, 2017

Long Wearing With a Tingle

First time I tried the Buxom Full On Lip Polish I was hooked. I love the plumping effect you get from the tingle created by the hyaluronic acid ingredient. The gloss comes in shine, shimmer and glitter with in tons of colors to choose from. If you happen to have very dry lips or if your lips dry out easily this product may not be for you. The tingle can dry out your lips a little. I plan to have just about every shade and most people want the product once I tell them what I'm wearing on my lips.

July 13, 2017

This product is one of a kind

I love this lip polish is perfect for a finishing gloss look makes lips stand out and would recommend to anyone who is interested in buying every shade

1.3/5

April 27, 2017

I'm not a big fan if gloss so I don't really like this lip cream... The constancy is kinda thick and sticky on the lips. Plus, when I wore it, my lips kinda sting and it wasn't comfortable. However, I like the smell of it wich is cool because your lips are just under your noise (duh?

April 20, 2017

I love this, def my everyday go to. There is such a variety of colors too. Its very moisturizing and stays on a long time after applying it. Since it stays on and your not constantly using more product the tube lasts a good while. The price is great for the quality.

April 13, 2017

I have been buying this product over and over for a few years now and it is my favourite lip plumping lipgloss! It's not one of those cheap ones you need to keep reapplying every 2 minutes. You put this one on and it sticks to your lips all night long - it's fabulous, shiny and the tingling feels awesome!

March 28, 2017

I like how the lipgloss glides on easily on. It doesn't get dry or crack. Stays on for a long period of time.
    The price is pretty reasonalble. I like that its compact and fits into my many purses

2.0/5

January 05, 2017

A very thick and sticky lip gloss. It looks really nice, comes in a ton of different colours and is well priced. But I just hate lip gloss cause it's so sticky and I find this one to be particularly thick.

January 05, 2017

I order this product in from Sephora. Definitely my favourite lip product. My lips looks more plump. It stays on my lips for a long time. Which is wonderful as most don't.