Prestige Item
Buxom Full-on Lip Polish Reviews

June 14, 2019

This stuff is my favorite

I have multiple shades of this lip polish and I will keep on buying more. It's long lasting and not sticky. This by far is my favorite lip gloss. The colors are great and selection is wonderful.

March 24, 2019

So pretty for everyday!

I bought the shade "Dolly" in a mini at TJ Maxx. It's super gorgeous and shiny! I love the subtle pink tint and the micro-glitters. It really does plump your lips!! It has a refreshing minty scent, but you can't smell it once it's on your lips. Although I love the look of it, it's not comfortable to wear. It's pretty sticky and the plumping effect is not super comfortable. That being said, it's pretty enough that I don't mind going through the pain! :)

October 26, 2018

Just try it once, you shant be disappointed

My friend told me about this brand. The colours are from a range of light pinks to dark maroons. It leaves a tingly feeling and most of the shades look great on almost every skin colour. They're good over a base lip colour to enhance your look. Love them.

July 04, 2018

Beautiful

I received this in my Sephora favourites nude lip kit that I purchased. I wasn’t sure what it was about because I had never tried a buxom product before. Now that I have I am shook! I layered this on top of a nude lip pencil and man oh man so happy with the look I created!

April 04, 2018
    New York, United States

Fav

Holy moly I love this lip gloss/plumper! It literally takes 10 seconds after you put it on to feel that tingly plumpy feeling. All the lip gloss colors are beautiful and I just want to buy all of them!! Definitely recommend because it works and the colors are so pretty & it easily comes off with makeup remover.

December 11, 2017

Love the light tingle.

I have Buxom Full on Lip Polish In the color dolly. It seems to be a very sheer color that doesn't look much different than my actual lip color. Although it is slightly waxy feeling on the lips its not overly sticky. When I apply this to my lips I feel a tingling peppermint sensation similar to the feeling I have after using a peppermint shampoo. It's a feeling i personally like but some may not.

Although this is a lip plumper I didnt notice any change in my lips. This is the second lip plumper I have tried. Out of the two I have tried I find Too Faced Lip Injection is slightly better. It does make the lips slightly more plumped but noting to be wowed about. This lip polish does have a bit of shimmer but it's barely noticeable. Since this does not do what it's supposed to do I probably won't buy this again but this is nice for someone that is looking for a nice sheer gloss to wear either on its own or over top another lip color.

October 11, 2017

Buxom Full-on Lip Polish in April - my go-to gloss

I bought two boxes of this gloss so I don't run out. Although it is a bit pricey, this plumping gloss is worth every penny and I would buy again and again. Look beautiful with a shimmering pout, plumping shine and feel great with a refreshing tingling sensation.

September 06, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Long Wearing With a Tingle

First time I tried the Buxom Full On Lip Polish I was hooked. I love the plumping effect you get from the tingle created by the hyaluronic acid ingredient. The gloss comes in shine, shimmer and glitter with in tons of colors to choose from. If you happen to have very dry lips or if your lips dry out easily this product may not be for you. The tingle can dry out your lips a little. I plan to have just about every shade and most people want the product once I tell them what I'm wearing on my lips.

July 13, 2017

This product is one of a kind

I love this lip polish is perfect for a finishing gloss look makes lips stand out and would recommend to anyone who is interested in buying every shade

1.3/5

April 27, 2017

I'm not a big fan if gloss so I don't really like this lip cream... The constancy is kinda thick and sticky on the lips. Plus, when I wore it, my lips kinda sting and it wasn't comfortable. However, I like the smell of it wich is cool because your lips are just under your noise (duh?