Buxom Full-on Lip Polish Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

July 13, 2017

This product is one of a kind

I love this lip polish is perfect for a finishing gloss look makes lips stand out and would recommend to anyone who is interested in buying every shade

1.3/5

April 27, 2017

I'm not a big fan if gloss so I don't really like this lip cream... The constancy is kinda thick and sticky on the lips. Plus, when I wore it, my lips kinda sting and it wasn't comfortable. However, I like the smell of it wich is cool because your lips are just under your noise (duh?

April 20, 2017

I love this, def my everyday go to. There is such a variety of colors too. Its very moisturizing and stays on a long time after applying it. Since it stays on and your not constantly using more product the tube lasts a good while. The price is great for the quality.

April 13, 2017

I have been buying this product over and over for a few years now and it is my favourite lip plumping lipgloss! It's not one of those cheap ones you need to keep reapplying every 2 minutes. You put this one on and it sticks to your lips all night long - it's fabulous, shiny and the tingling feels awesome!

March 28, 2017

I like how the lipgloss glides on easily on. It doesn't get dry or crack. Stays on for a long period of time.
    The price is pretty reasonalble. I like that its compact and fits into my many purses

2.0/5

January 05, 2017

A very thick and sticky lip gloss. It looks really nice, comes in a ton of different colours and is well priced. But I just hate lip gloss cause it's so sticky and I find this one to be particularly thick.

January 05, 2017

I order this product in from Sephora. Definitely my favourite lip product. My lips looks more plump. It stays on my lips for a long time. Which is wonderful as most don't.

December 19, 2016

love, love, love this!

I have a few but I only really use 2 but all the time!

it does make your lips *tingle* a bit (not sure if its supposed to be a "lip plumping" product but I actually love that feeling. even my hubby thought it was cool. ;)

it lasts a while but can feel stick when you first apply it.

August 16, 2016

I love the one in Lily the most it is such a beautiful color of pink with slight hint of lavender. It goes on smooth, never sticky. The plumping sensation is mild and not irritating. I love this brand and all of their products.

March 18, 2016

Could I love these anymore? I have the full-on lip polish in a number of colours that I bought in a set. I just love they way they go on and the awesome minty feel on my lips. I prefer they ones without major glitter, but they are all so pretty. Just finished up Dolly and am sad :(