Buxom Full-on Lip Polish Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 721 in Lip Gloss

1.5/5

April 27, 2017

I'm not a big fan if gloss so I don't really like this lip cream... The constancy is kinda thick and sticky on the lips. Plus, when I wore it, my lips kinda sting and it wasn't comfortable. However, I like the smell of it wich is cool because your lips are just under your noise (duh?

April 20, 2017

I love this, def my everyday go to. There is such a variety of colors too. Its very moisturizing and stays on a long time after applying it. Since it stays on and your not constantly using more product the tube lasts a good while. The price is great for the quality.

April 13, 2017

I have been buying this product over and over for a few years now and it is my favourite lip plumping lipgloss! It's not one of those cheap ones you need to keep reapplying every 2 minutes. You put this one on and it sticks to your lips all night long - it's fabulous, shiny and the tingling feels awesome!

March 28, 2017

I like how the lipgloss glides on easily on. It doesn't get dry or crack. Stays on for a long period of time.
    The price is pretty reasonalble. I like that its compact and fits into my many purses

January 05, 2017

A very thick and sticky lip gloss. It looks really nice, comes in a ton of different colours and is well priced. But I just hate lip gloss cause it's so sticky and I find this one to be particularly thick.

January 05, 2017

I order this product in from Sephora. Definitely my favourite lip product. My lips looks more plump. It stays on my lips for a long time. Which is wonderful as most don't.

December 19, 2016

love, love, love this!

I have a few but I only really use 2 but all the time!

it does make your lips *tingle* a bit (not sure if its supposed to be a "lip plumping" product but I actually love that feeling. even my hubby thought it was cool. ;)

it lasts a while but can feel stick when you first apply it.

August 16, 2016

I love the one in Lily the most it is such a beautiful color of pink with slight hint of lavender. It goes on smooth, never sticky. The plumping sensation is mild and not irritating. I love this brand and all of their products.

March 18, 2016

Could I love these anymore? I have the full-on lip polish in a number of colours that I bought in a set. I just love they way they go on and the awesome minty feel on my lips. I prefer they ones without major glitter, but they are all so pretty. Just finished up Dolly and am sad :(

February 12, 2016

A little on the spendy side...but so worth it! Thick and silky with a tingle that lets you know the lip plumper is working. A little sticky, but no more so than an average gloss. Sooooooo many shades to choose from, there is a gloss for every person and every mood.
    No parabens or sulfates, but does contain Vitamins A & E for moisturizing.
    I'm definitely a fan.

NikkiS added a new review for
    Dandelion Kids

tfidler39 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber