3.9/5

Good - 0

February 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for me

I've never cared for these cream eggs. I do love chocolate but the insides are just way too sweet. I also find these too messy for a casual snack. Not for me, and will get my sweet-tooth fix else where.

February 02, 2020
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Favourite chocolate, Shame it’s seasonal

Love this product so much, always stock up when they’re on offer around Easter. Better caramel to chocolate ratio then typically Cadbury caramel chocolate bars. Great for Carmel lovers but be warned they’re more-ish.

2.7/5

January 03, 2020
    Alabama, United States

These taste terrible...

I am a lifelong Cadbury Creme Egg eater but these are gross. The caramel is way too think for this. It really should be on ice cream not alone in a candy egg. Never again.

October 07, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Best ever

I love theses can’t wait for Easter time when they come out just the right balance of chocolate and caramel and having the soft centre and the harder chocolate makes the textures a great match I highly recommend

October 03, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Lovely treat

This is a lovely treat for all family. And not just at Easter time, but can be eaten all year round if available to purchase. Rich in taste and just delicious!

April 06, 2019

Un peu déçue

J'ai acheté cet oeuf au lieu d'acheter une barre caramilk et j'ai été un peu déçue. Premièrement, la moitié du caramel était sorti de l'oeuf lorsque j'ai ouvert l'emballage. Aussi, je n'ai pas l'impression d'avoir retrouvé le bon goût du caramilk dans cet oeuf. Je ne l'achèterai plus.

March 22, 2018

Yummy

One of the best chocolates I’d probably pick this over anything else in a heartbeat go buy and try you will not regret it at all taste great and caramel and chocolate always go together

April 11, 2017

Laying in bed eating these lol there not bad ! caramel in middle lots is good but I find these really sweet ,dotn honk I'll buy them again truthfully ,I love chocolate but these are just not for me

May 09, 2016

I buy these for myself husband and grandson as we all love these Cadbury Caramel Eggs they outer layer is of soft chocolate the inside if all full of the creamy gooey caramel they taste great

May 04, 2016

I would give these a 5 star rating if they came in dark chocolate. I grew up getting these for Easter so they are near and dear to my heart. I plan on buying these for my kids someday too! They melt in your mouth and the caramel is amazing! It is very smooth and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. Delicious and I would definitely recommend!