Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews
#13 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

March 09, 2016

I'm obsessed with the Centre of these eggs. Like does anyone else just eat the fondant because I loooooooove this shit it's like Crack to me! If you love the middle but not the chocolate on the outside go to mcdonalds and order this mcflurry with extra cream egg sauce and sub the chocolate chunks for chocolate syrup and straight up you die its that good.

March 07, 2016

My favorite easter chocolate e-v-e-r !!! I have a sweet tooth and this chocolate is my easter favorite ! I buy a bunch of those every year and i love them so much. The chocolate is creamy and the inside is sweet to the perfection! I recommend this product to everyone looking for a sweet treat

1.0/5

March 04, 2016

Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé. Beaucoup trop sucré pour moi. La crème à l'intérieur est du sucre pur. Je ne sais vraiment pas qu'est-ce que les gens aiment là-dedans. Désolé mais pas pour moi.

2.8/5

March 04, 2016

I find cream eggs really sweet and a little too gooey, not much flavour besides chocolate and sugar, would like to the see the cream part have more flavour. Not my favourite, but will eat when no other chocolate is available.

February 15, 2016

I love these products because the quality is amazing. The chocolate melts in your mouth They are affordable and fun. I can never buy just one. My family is addicted to them and we always purchase lots of them leading up to Easter.

February 15, 2016

this is a must for Easter! i always over stock on them around Easter. because i know they are only around for a short time of the year. so i always need to get then while i can. unless you been living under a rock you have tried them lol

February 13, 2016

This is a classic sweet treat that the kids want the easter bunny to bring each year. So, I end up getting some. I guess easter is about lots of sugary treats.I like one myself, nice taste.

February 13, 2016

OMG I can't wait until Easter comes around because I know when it does then I can go out and buy cream eggs for my mom and I , I love the creamy filling it's my favourite and it just makes me smile when I see them in stores.

February 06, 2016

Each year I'm waiting for these chocolates! They're so good. On the dark side, for same price as before you have less, they're smaller than before

January 27, 2016

i used to love those, i was buying a ton of them cause they came out only once a year, but now i do not buy them as much, the company got them to be a lotsmaller and for the same price, i think its a bit too expensive. But still love the taste, but do we have enough to taste !?