Cadbury crunchie bar
Good

Cadbury crunchie bar Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 825 in Chocolate

July 25, 2016

I love the sponge toffee inside- anything with toffee and chocolate is a good combo. It's a bit on the tougher side to bite down on- so beware if that is a problem for you. Usually you can buy these four for a deep discount- (pssst Shopper's Drugmart.)

June 19, 2016

If you like sponge toffee you will love Crunchie bar. The sponge toffee is delicious and crunchy but melts in your mouth. It is covered in delicious Cadbury milk chocolate. The combination is phenomenal. I like to suck on the bar and let it melt in my mouth. Delicious! They made an orange chocolate version for a few years and I hope that they bring it back.

March 27, 2016

These particular bars go on sale a lot a my local grocery store along with a few others and I really like these because they are really different from the others. The chocolate is good and the crunchie sponge toffee on the inside is so yummy! I also like to mash these up and sprinkle them on cupcakes.