Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

December 18, 2018

Chocolate goodness with crunch!

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my favourite! Crunchy outside, with a nice rich chocolate inside. They’re fun to eat and share! I always save the green for last!

November 19, 2018

God bless

God bless, these are available for purchase year-round now.
    Their colours, smell and taste are second to none.
    There are other chocolate mini egg products, but we all know they will never match Cadbury's.
    Do yourselves a favour. Buy the biggest bag and eat them year-round.
    Your heart and taste buds will thank you.

November 19, 2018

Cadbury Mini Eggs = DELISH

Cadbury Mini Eggs are super tasty, crunchy, and delicious. The chocolate is smooth and creamy. I also the love the seasonal flavors! I will be buying these again.

November 10, 2018

Love these little eggs!

These are great to have around. They are the perfect size for when you just want a little something for a chocolate fix. I like the outer coating too. The chocolate is very smooth.

October 09, 2018
    Florida, United States

Look forward to Easter

Ever since I was little I would look forward to easter just to get this candy. I love how you not only get the hard candy shell but a smooth creamy chocolate center. It's the best of both worlds.

October 03, 2018

Tasty

These are my favorite candies to buy for Easter. Love the soft shell on the outside and the chocolate on the inside. I would definately recommend these to anyone that hasn't tried them yet. Wish they sold them year round.

September 25, 2018
    New York, United States

Yummy! Cadbury!

My family loves Cadbury items, and this is a definite must at Easter! Cadbury eggs are full of flavor and they taste delicious. We will definitely be buying them!

September 20, 2018
    Virginia, United States

My favorite!!

These are my favorite Easter treat!! They are the perfect ration of chocolate shell to rich solid chocolate in the middle. Definitely melts in your mouth.

September 17, 2018

Addictive and tasty!

I love that you can get these year round! They are tasty and addictive for us chocolate addicts. So yummy!! If you can control yourself and eat a few at a time they are a good treat!!

September 12, 2018

Crunchy and sweet! Wouldbuy again

A great on the go treat when those sweet tooth cravings hit. Perfect size package for a small snack. Crunchy candy shell on the outside and a firm chocolate inside that melts in your mouth.