Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

February 26, 2019

Can’t stop eating 😂

The only reason it’s not a full 5 across the bar is purely due to cost. They are so expensive for a decent sized bag. Granted there worth it because they are delicious but I’m just cheap 😂

February 26, 2019

Best chocolate ever!

This chocolate is the one of the things I look forward to the most around Easter. My husband always has be but a few bags after Easter to keep some around for awhike. Warning, very addictive 😂 may gain a few lbs!

February 25, 2019

Mini-eggs

I absolutely LOVE mini eggs. i cannot get enough of them during this time of year! Their a little bit expensive but 100% delicious. I love the thin candy shell & the delicious milk chocolate inside. i cannot get enough of these!

February 25, 2019

Addicted

These are worth every penny and I tend to overindulge. The hard shell and soft chocolate inside are a perfect match in every way. I am so glad that Cadbury's has them available year round so I don't have to wait until Easter to get my fix.

February 20, 2019

Yummy to my tummy!

These Cadbury Eggs are my favorite Easter Chocolate. I love how it has a thin hard shell and then creamy chocolate inside. Very addicting! Everytime I see these in the store they are my go to sweet snack.

February 20, 2019

LOVE!!!

Omg!!! I just love these. They are an addiction for me! I can eat them
    By the bagful and not get sick of them at all. The crunch and the melt in your mouth chocolate. I will continue to buy these for a long time.

February 19, 2019

Great treat

I love the crunchy shell, but it's what's inside that we all love in my family. They have the creamiest chocolate inside. I can't get enough. I do however find they are a bit pricey.

February 04, 2019

Cadbury mini Eggs

Yam, Yam , les bonbon Cadbury mini Eggs sont délicieux sa fond dans la bouche . Chaque année j' attend Pâques avec impatience ,pour pouvoir me régalé de ces chocolats, Merci.

January 17, 2019
    United States

I will be buying it again.

I would recommend anyone to buying these Cadbury eggs. The mini Cadbury eggs are even better. The eggs being mini makes them easier to chew. They have a nice chocolate outer cover and crunchy center. Just writing this review makes me want some.

January 17, 2019

Childhood!

These were my absolute childhood. I always used to eat them even though I don't as much now but they still taste great! On Easter, I would definitely recommend buying them or even for goodie bags or such. They come in small packs and it's chocolate inside a candy shell.