Cake Heavy Cream intensive hand repair balm Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 10, 2017

I am really enjoying this hand cream. It has a scent which is very much like vanilla cupcakes baking, and is a thick and rich cream. It does not fully absorb so I like it for after I have finished washing dishes, etc.. A great overnight moisturizing cream. I got my first one from CA Premium in my welcome bag, but bought another at Shoppers Drug mart.

March 30, 2017

This is one very thick, very moisturizing cream. A little bit goes a long way and I find it best to apply before bed. It smells amazing and I constantly get asked what smells so good when I use it around others, making it a conversation topic. A+

March 08, 2017

This intensive hand balm is the best. It has a very strong cake-y smell which I love but COULD be overwhelming if you have a scent sensitivity. The lotion is super thick and coats the hands wonderfully. It dries up within 5-10 minutes depending on how much you use and it doesn't leave my hands too greasy.

February 28, 2017

This hand cream is great for those dry winter months. It's very thick and good coverage that soaks into the skin. It smells delicious, like cake batter

February 28, 2017

I have a tube at work and use it daily. This cream is not greasy and makes my hands feel amazing. I have been doing a lot of renovation at home, which is hard on my hands. I have used a lot of different products but this takes the cake lol. Awesome product.

February 27, 2017

This is one of my favorite new beauty products and brand names this year. @CakeBeauty

February 27, 2017

I received this item in my Chick Advisor Premium swag bag. I really wanted to like this lotion, but over all it is just not for me. I don't care at all for the scent, and I do tend to like sweet scents, but for some reason this just is an off smell for me. I don't find that the lotion really moisturizes my hands, but instead they feel dry quite quickly after applying. The one thing I do like about the lotion is it's consistency, it is a nice thick lotion and isn't greasy. I'm sure others may love it, but not for me.

February 27, 2017

Received this in my premium chick advisor pack. Loved the smell of this cream! The thick smooth cream really helped my dry hands! I was sad when the sample size was finished, Might have to buy some more!

February 27, 2017

This cream has the most amazing scent, you almost want to eat it. It reminds me of birthday cake. The cream goes on smoothly and has a silky texture. You can feel it absorbing into the skin almost immediately. Afterwards, your skin feels soft and nourished. I found that even after repeated handwashing my skin felt great!

February 26, 2017

I have got this in my chick adviser premium bag ,its 30 ml nice to put it in my bag ,Very rich and thick with a delicious smell of coconut ,If you have very dry hands or simply want a hand cream that smells delicious, you should give this a try!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot