Calmoseptine Ointment (4 oz.) Reviews

Calmoseptine Ointment protects and helps heal skin irritations from incontinence of urine or feces, feeding tube leakage, minor burns, scrapes, diaper rash, etc. Calmoseptine is a trusted name that offers one-step protection relieving discomfort and itching.Product DescriptionManufacturer: Calmoseptine, Inc.Product Name: Calmoseptine OintmentProduct Number: 0799-0001-04Size: Net Wt. 4 oz. (113g)Packaging: Plastic Tube with Flip Top Product DetailsAdditional Information Provided by the Manufacturer:Calmoseptine ointment is approved by the FDA for use as a “skin protectant drug product".The FDA defines a skin protectant drug product as a product that “temporarily protects injured or exposed skin or mucous membrane surfaces from harmful or annoying stimuli and may provide relief to such surfaces". (FR Doc 03-13751/347.3 June 4, 2004)The ingredients in Calmoseptine Ointment:Provide a

Good - 0

October 20, 2017

Best diaper rash cream on the market!

Calmoseptine is by far the best diaper cream I have ever used on my babies bum. My baby girl is very prone to bad diaper rash is that have blisters and sometimes bleeding. Calmoseptine helps calm and he'll the rash completely in hours or overnight. I always put on a thick layer and sometimes put a bit of baby powder on top before bed and she always wakes up with her rash looking healed or nearly healed. I know at this product to baby shower gifts for my friends because I love it so much and it works so amazingly well!

April 29, 2017

Our Pedeatrician prescribed this for our newborn after being in the NiCU for 9 days. She has terrible diaper rash that was bleeding and extremely painful. We tried multiple products for her rash including creams and sprays that the hospital used and nothing worked. After using Calmoseptine for 2 days her rash cleared right up. We still use it to prevent any further rashes and she has no had another rash since (she is 4 months old now) - this product is a lifesaver.