4.1/5
Calvin Klein - Ladies Underwear Reviews
#186 in Misc

January 11, 2021

great accessories

I am not reviewing UNDERWEAR but generally the overall store! they have quite a good selection of accessories that I love buying for myself it is a bit pricey but quality is good and when there is a good sale, you can get really good items

November 23, 2020

100% Yesss

These are my go to undies, if its full bum or thong these undies are just so comfy, reasonable priced if you don't get them directly from Calvin Klein. A bit pricey but so worth it if your comfy!

November 11, 2020

BEST UNDERWEAR EVER

I love these underwear so much I got a pack of them for $26 at my local Costco and they are so soft and comfortable and would 100% recommend to anyone

November 11, 2020

Comfortable

I love Calvin Klein underwear, because it’s very soft and comfortable. I have tried different kind of stuff but none of them were good. I bought these underwear ( Calvin Klein) years ago and still they are in a very good shape.

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Defo buy

I brought these in the sale and loved every bit of it. They are comfy and sleek and look amazing. They don’t stretch when you wash them or bobble which most underwear’s do. They are defo worth the price that I paid for them.

August 17, 2019

One of the best

As most people already know, calvin klein does not disappoint when it comes to underwear. Whether it is bras or underwear, they provide you with the best quality of articles.

2.8/5

February 27, 2019

Overrated

I bought a pack of Calvin Klein underwear after hearing about them so much on social media. I found that the colour faded in the wash after a couple of wears, the elastic band rippled despite it being my regular size. I am happy to report there are no holes, but is that really the standard I should be appreciating from this brand? Honestly, it's fine underwear, but really no different from any fruit of the loom. You pay for the name only. Maybe the mens underwear is extra special?

February 27, 2019

Great Quality

The underwear stays in place. Doesn't slide. The elastic band doesnt fray. I feel like I'm not even wearing anything!
    The colour doesn't fade, you do get what you pay for!!!

1.3/5

July 21, 2018

I would never compare again. it quickly peels off.

I would never compare again. it quickly peels off and the elastic loosens. the stitching is of poor quality. It's sad to see such a well-known brand exposing your name this way. I bought a box with three panties, and the three of them began to slip into the third wash.

April 04, 2018

Boyfriend recommended, I appreciated.

Feel amazing on. Enough room to move around and not feel out of place in the front or back. Very breathable.
    Bands get a little wavy once washed but doesn't create discomfort when wearing