Calvin Klein Women Eau de Parfum Reviews
#35 in Perfume

December 14, 2018

it's average

I don't see anything special about it. It's not bad, but it's not that memorable and it doesn't stay on that long. It's not repulsive either, it's just something to freshen you up I guess. Wouldn't recommend buying, but I got the sample, and that was nice.

Lovely scent

This is a lovely woody, floral fragrance. It is very fresh and feminine and it last all day. The scent is unique and unlike a lot of other scents. I also love the light pink hue.

Beautiful empowering perfume bunny

I love this perfume it's got such a beautiful floral fantastic smell that when you walk into a room girl you are noticed because you smell amazing it lasts all day you don't need to put a lot on just one two Squirts and girl you're good to go and you smell like just beautiful romantic elegant senses and it's just amazing definitely a go by this perfume girls it is definitely one of those staple perfumes that needs to be in your collection so go pick one up girls because I'm telling you it is amazing this is a perfume that when you walk in the room girl you're making a statement in love will definitely be buying this perfume for the rest of my life

Smells delish

I received this as a sample. And I am so impressed. I am saving the remainder of my sample for as long as possible. I love it so much. It smells amazing. And the smell last all day. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Or I would buy it.

December 02, 2018

A light citrus scent.

Calvin Klein Women has a nice clean citrus scent with a floral undertone. When I first applied it to my skin it was a little too strong for my liking. After a few minutes however the scent softened and was more to my liking. I like a scent that someone needs to be up close and personal to smell and this was one of those perfumes. The scent was not long lasting so I did need to reapply throughout the day but thats never a deal breaker for me. Although this perfume was pleasant I prefer one with a more dominant floral scent as opposed to citrus.

October 11, 2018

Calvin klein womens

I definitely recommend this perfume to anyone! It smells amazing ! I find it also is very long lasting! I love it and my fiancé also loveeees it on me as well ;)

September 30, 2018

Nice but not speical

Its nice and fruity and not too strong the way I like it, but it doesn't really smell like anything special to me. Nothing really that makes me go wow. I'd rather spend my money on other brands. That said, I got this as a sample.

3.2/5

August 14, 2018

Not the smell for me

I am a perfume lover and to be honest, I’m truly not that picky when it comes to picking out a scent. I personally enjoy more sweet smells though so keep that in mind when reading this review.
    I tried CK “Women” perfume the other day and really didn’t like the smell on me, it was quite manly I thought. My boyfriend asked if I was wearing men’s fragrance.
    I will say it last amazingly though, which is a plus! And the bottle is pretty cool looking!