4.9/5
#189 in Yogurt

Good - 0

January 14, 2018

My guilty pleasure

I can eat an entire bag in a sitting...I wish you could buy just the peach or just the cherry flavours...I pick all through the bags and only eat those kinds, I think I have a stash of about 1000 strawberry ones kicking around my house somewhere. The yogurt creamy taste mixed with the strong sweet fruity flavours...an absolute winner.

January 27, 2017

I love these candies!!!!! this variety bag especially so you dont get sick of one flavour. They are the perfect sweet little candy to suck on- and the texture is nice and smooth because of the yogurt!

August 24, 2016

I love the sweet fruit flavour of these! This is strange but I really love the texture of these candies because it is so smooth! You can suck on them and they last a long time which is good if you are trying not to make too many unhealthy food choices

March 21, 2016

I haven't had these in years but I use to eat them as a kid and they was really good. Sweet ans creamy. Can't have just one got to have a few. I use to love going to my nans cause she was the only one who has them

March 03, 2016

The Campino candies are so tasty.
    They are creamy and fruity. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
    I can't decide which flavor I like the best. The strawberry and
    peach flavors might be tied for first place!

February 03, 2016

These are a really nice candy. A nice hard candy packed with a rich creamy flavour ( strawberry, cherry, peach). These aren't really cheap but you can get them at Walmart cheaper than anyone else. I always have some of these in my purse.