Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 26, 2017

It was actually very yummy. I didnt expect is to be as vibrant as it was. It gives a nice twist to the original ginger ale. The flavor multiplies when cold.

April 19, 2017

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale and when they started adding flavours I was ecstatic. This is my favourite of the flavoured variety besides the Cranberry one, but that only comes out around the holidays. Prices can vary a bit from store to store, but if you find if on sale I strongly suggest giving it a try.

April 18, 2017

I absolutely love this Ginger ale! It's very refreshing and the taste of the blackberry is a wonderful twist. I highly recommend this product! I can't wait to try it this summer maybe with a splash of gin! Yum!

April 15, 2017

I am a fan of Canada Dry's Flavoured ginger ale products, so when I saw they came out with the Blackberry ginger ale I absolutely had to try it! It definitely did not disappoint and was refreshing and delicious. I was skeptical at first if it would meet my expectations, as the cranberry ginger ale is one of my absolute favourite pops out there; but it definitely met and surpassed my expectations. As you would expect you still get the yummy Canada Dry Ginger Ale flavour with a light and crisp blackberry flavour added in. So good on a hot day and isn't too sweet.

April 04, 2017

Just bought a 6pk mini cans of the pop to try. It was not a favourite of mine kinda disappointed actually. To me it taste like blueberries and maybe a hint of soap , I really enjoyed the cranberry ginger ale and was excited to see how the new flavour compared, unfortunately it will not be my summer beverage.

April 04, 2017

I wasn't lucky enough to get to try this product through Chickadvisor, but I was really interested in trying it, so I bought it one day when I was grocery shopping. I don't really like soda, or carbonated soft drinks, but this one has become my new favorite. I really don't even like ginger ale at all, but with the blackberry taste, I couldn't even taste it was ginger ale at all. It was so good! I cant wait to have this with a bit of an adult addition in the summer months as a nice treat!

April 04, 2017

I am a huge fan of cranberry ginger ale, so I thought I would give this a whirl. Love, love, love it! The sweetness isn't overwhelming, and the subtle blackberry hits are the perfect compliment to traditional ginger ale!

March 30, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love the blackberry flavour, it's very refreshing. Superb taste, I highly recommend buying this if you're in the mood to try something different. I purchase a case of these and usually finish drinking it by myself.

March 29, 2017

This pop can be hard to find but it's worth the effort! It's refreshing with a great natural blackberry flavour.

I love ginger ale and blackberries and this combines them perfectly!

March 29, 2017

Clean, crisp flavor and very blackberry taste, very refreshing! I would definitely recommend this product if someone wants to check this flavor of ginger ale.