Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Naturally flavored Club Soda with a perfect HINT of Lemon and Lime. The refreshingly Unsweetened and Low Sodium beverage pairs the Canada Dry Club Soda that you know and love with a hint of natural unsweetened lemon lime flavour.

Join the Club!

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

July 30, 2015

J'ai essayé le nouveau canada dry citron-lime et j'ai été plutôt décu. J'ai trouvé le goût amer et je n'ai pas vraiment déceler le citron et la lime (moi qui en raffole!). J'ai essayer d'en mettre dans un cocktail, mais le soda a pris toute la place en laissant son arrière-goût en bouche. Bref ce n'est pas pour moi!

July 30, 2015

I drink a lot of carbonated water, whether it be from a soda stream or just plain club soda. What's more is that I like a bit of flavor. I was very excited to try this product as it makes it a lot more convenient to grab a no cal carbonated beverage out of the fridge and take to work for lunch.I was hoping that they would be similar to the San Pellegrino sparkling fruit beverages, but at a fraction of the price.

That being said, I'm not over the moon about the flavor. It is too mild for me on its own and I get a fake sugar taste when I drink it alone. It is, however, it is delicious when mixed with a concentrated shot of fruity herbal tea (like the tea pops they make at David's tea) or fruit juice or crystal light. I think it would also be good as a mix in an alcoholic drink.I think that the next time I need to buy club soda I would opt for the flavored lemon lime instead of the plain one. Especially during the summer.

July 30, 2015

I am so happy to have been chosen by Chickadvisor to try this product for free !! I have always been a fan of the original Canada Dry club soda . Now I like the lemon lime one even more !! The taste is so light and refreshing without all those added sugars . Goes perfectly with a shot of white rum if you are feeling adventurous .

July 30, 2015

I was very impressed with this club soda! I love that the carbonated bubbles are smaller than other club sodas, which makes it easier and more pleasant to drink. The lemon lime flavour is fanstastic and perfect for summer. I also made a vodka mixed drink with it and it was awesome! While I did receive the free coupon to try the product out, I believe the price of the case was around $6. So a little pricey, but totally worth it, especially for entertaining! Great new product!!

July 30, 2015

I enjoy club soda. It is bubbly, refreshing and much better for you than pop or fruit juices. I do find it to be a bit bland at times so I typically add sliced lemons, limes or muddle mint into it. Canada Dry is my go to brand and when I heard they were introducing the lemon lime flavour I was very intrigued. Thanks to Chick Advisor I was able to try this new flavour for free.

I prefer this flavour over the plain although having said that I feel the lemon/lime flavour could be a bit stronger. I drank the first can as is but added my own citrus on subsequent cans.

I am glad that there is no added sugar and that it's still 0 calories. A lot of flavoured sodas contain either sugar or sweetener. I don't need the extra sweetness and I definitely don't want the extra calories.

All in all I like this club soda and will purchase it in the future.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review. My thoughts are my own and my review is genuine.

July 29, 2015

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review #CanadaDryClubSoda "LemonLime" #forfree. So I received my #ChickAdvisor #CanadaDryLemonLime package in the mail. It was so nice with lemon, lime, ice cube tray. stir sticks , yellow straws everything you would need for making the perfect, cool summer drinks. Plus we also received a coupon for a #free case of #CanadaDryLemonLime Club Soda. We happen to sell @CanadaDry products at the grocery store where I work. We have cases of different kinds of drinks that #CanadaDryCanada makes. So I used my coupon and brought the case home. Let me tell you it was gone in two days my family just loves it they said it tasted so refreshing, light, bubbly and cool. I have already and bought two more case and I will be buying it more and more. I really like the fact that it is zero calories, great over ice cubes, making mixed drinks for parties or quests and just even to drink right from the can with a straw. I honestly would of never thought of buying this product or trying it without #ChickAdvisor . I used to drink diet sodas. Well #CanadaDryLemonLime Club Soda is going to be my favorite drink from now on. It is so much better for me and my family than diet sodas and pop full of sugar. I found that it had a crisp, very light, flavor and with just the right amount of #lemonlime made it all the more enjoyable. Now when I am at work instead of buying a diet soda I take a can of #CanadaDryLemonLime Club Soda because we also sell individual cans in a fridge at work. I will definitely be buying #CanadaDryLemonLime Club Soda at work and also by the case. I am telling all the girls at work to try it also because they are always looking for something low in calories that also tastes great. I highly recommend #CanadaDryLemonLime Club Soda to all my friends and family. Even customers that come in I recommend it. Thanks #ChickAdvisor and #CanadaDry for letting me try and review this sparkling, bubbly tasty product. It is so great when you are thirsty and want something truly refreshing.

July 29, 2015

I was one of the lucky gals to receive this product as part of the product review club. I'm a big Perrier drinker and I think I've been converted. One of my biggest complaints about most club sodas are they just taste like carbonated tap water. This one doesn't! It's crisp without overflavouring. It also doesn't have that chemical aftertaste many flavored drinks do. If you like your drinks sweet then this probably isn't for you, but if you're like me and enjoy your bubbly water this is a must try!

July 29, 2015

It is the greatest sodas ever. Light, sweet, refreshing, delicious absolutely. An excellent natural product, perfect for the summer. I’m already addicted. Thank you

Le meilleur soda jamais connu, douce, rafraîchissante, délicieuse absolument. Un excellent produit naturel, parfait pour l'été. Je suis déjà accro. Merci
    #Canadadryclubsodalemonlime

July 29, 2015

really love it with ice and with the summer its very good with a little of vodka with i will recommended that

July 29, 2015

I've been looking for something to add to a glass of wine that added fizz and flavour. Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime did the trick. It's reasonably priced and tasted great!