Canada Dry Club Soda Orange-Mandarin Reviews

Enjoy the taste of the classic Canada Dry Club Soda now with a refreshing Orange-Mandarin flavour. This unsweetened, low sodium beverage made with natural flavours is the perfect choice for those looking to quench their thirst.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 30, 2017

Love it. Super refreshing for summer. Great on its own, mixed with a bit of juice for a fruity sparkler, or mixed with some vodka on Saturday night. I already bought another box. The price is great considering real fruit carbonated drinks can be pricey (not to mention rarely sold by the case). I'm hoping this will be sold year round and not just seasonally. Try it!!!
    **I received this item for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for a honest review.

1.7/5

April 30, 2017

It smells very orangey but it tastes the same as club soda. I don't see any reason in buying it. Maybe if yoy put some alcohol in it the orange would be more pronounced.

April 29, 2017

Vous devez essayer le Canada dry club soda orange-mandarin, c'est rafraîchissant. De plus aucune calorie

April 29, 2017

Amazing taste and zero calories! What more could you ask for? Well the flavour of the orange-mandarin is very refreshing and not artificial at all. I have tried multiple flavoured club sodas and I must say this is one of the best

April 29, 2017

Like with any of the flavoured Gingerale, this was awesome. It's sweet but not overwhelming. It was light and refreshing while still tasting like Gingerale.

One thing I will say is that finding flavoured Gingerale is next to impossible downtown Toronto. I hope they are in more locations soon!

April 29, 2017

I haven't been a fan of club soda in the past, especially the flavourless one, I loved the mandarin club soda because it had the right hint of mandarin added to the sofa it tasted great and was very refreshing, I shared it with family and friends and they thought greatly of the soda to, I love that naturally flavoured with low sodium , makes it a perfect treat for someone who is diabetic

April 27, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le club soda originale mais celui-ci est mon nouveau préféré! Pas trop sucré mais un arôme frais et rafraichissant! Sera parfait pour les cocktails cette été!! Je vais en racheter! #cadeau

April 27, 2017

As a fan of carbonated water, I was very happy with the taste of this one. I love how fresh tasting it is with a slight kick of citrus flavour.

The fact that it has NO SUGAR in it makes it even more appealing to me.

Will definitely purchase!

2.2/5

April 27, 2017

I bought this but have to say I really disliked it. It was too tasteless for me and I did try it with orange juice and still did not like it. I gave the rest of the case of this too my neighbour and she loved it.

April 27, 2017

Clean taste. Had i not been given the opportunity to trial this i likely wouldn't have bought it. However Ive purchased 2 additional cases.
    Its great as a mix or on its own with ice.