4.1/5
Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist. Perfect for every occasion.
  • Zero calories
  • Unsweetened
  • Low in sodium
For more information, please visit Canada Dry

June 14, 2018

Fantastic summer drink

This is a great product that I got to try as I was chosen by ChickAdvisor. It is a great drink because it is light and refreshing. Not too sweet. Love the flavors of pomegranate-cherry. It is a great drink to have at anytime of the day.
    It was $6.99 for 12 cans. Well worth the price. Great to have on hand for any occasion. Easily purchased at any grocery store.
    I would totally recommend this product to all my friends and family members.

June 13, 2018

Such a Delicious Soda :)

Thanks Chick ad visor for giving me the opportunity to try this product , it was simply delicious, enjoyed sipping on this soda on a nice hot day out on my deck , I love Canada dry and this product just nails it. Will definitely purchase it and recommend it to others.

June 13, 2018

Will buy again

I typically do not love the flavored club sodas. But i love cherry pom so i thought i'd give this one a try, and I am so glad i did. Its refreshing and full of flavor and just great for hot summer days!

Pomemama

This club soda goes perfect with Malibu for that late Friday night drink especially if you have kids haha. Got to try it with #CanadaDryPomCherry. #free and now I’m hooked! Thank you

New flavour alert!

I had the lucky opportunity to try this new flavour pomegranate cherry, and I must say I am presently surprised at how great it tastes. I have always been a fan of Canada Dry personally, but this flavour is clean and crisp, perfect for the summertime. I bet it would be great in a sangria mix! It's a must try!

June 12, 2018

Such a healthy alternative to pop

I don't typically buy club soda but when I saw the flavoured kind at the store I jumped on it. Who doesn't love the taste of cherry and pomegranate. I want to live a healthier life style . Stear away from pops and juices , but sometimes in the hot summer months you just want something tasty and refreshing. This is it! I loved it. It's fizzy , it's delicious and the flavors are spot on. I would recommend this product to frinds and family. Try it. You will love it. I will continue to purchase.

June 08, 2018

Club soda

I never try Canada Dry club soda before but after using it at my friend house I would love for my family and recommend to try this product to all family friends

June 07, 2018

I will definitely be buying again! Excellent on a warm summer day, crisp and clean taste. This flavor of Canada Dry tastes like summer, I usually don’t drink ginger ale but this is AMAZING!

0.8/5

June 04, 2018

J'ai été un peu déçu du produit car il n'avait pas de goût, la saveur de cerise n'est pas présent du tout. Je n'en rachèterai probablement pas. Ginger ale est meilleur.

June 04, 2018

Nice LIght & Bubbly

I love this fizziness on my tongue and the taste of Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry is in one word DELICIOUS. I love Canada Dry on it's own but the taste of Pomegranate's and Cherries you will love this drink.