Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 26, 2018

This is my new favourite, Canada Dry Club Soda!

Let's be real: I'm a club soda junkie. I prefer club soda to still water, and even more so, prefer some kind of flavour in it. Typically I usually drink the common lemon or lime flavours of water, but I adore pretty much anything pomegranate - this is no exception. The flavour is quite satisfying if you're looking for a change in taste and there is a nice cherry/pomegranate balance. It has been a nice replacement for me since I gave up drinking diet pop, still get the bubbles without the added chemicals. I have found it on sale here in Edmonton, and would pay the suggested retail price. I have recommended this new flavour to my friends and Mother as they too, enjoy club soda! Thanks to Chickadvisor as I got this club soda free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Canada Dry club Soda Pomegranate-cherry

I was impressed by the flavor of this product. Its got a great burst of flavor and it taste really good. I would recommend this product for anyone who love Club Soda because it has just the right amount of flavor. love it

Will continue to purchase

Canada Dry Club soda pomegranate-cherry is totally refreshing with a subtle flavour. Great for when you’re feeling parched and zero calories makes this drink a family favourite.

Was better than I expected

I was never a huge club soda fan but I must admit the Canada Dry Club Soda in Pomegranate-cherry Flavour was pretty tasty. It had a light flavour surrounded by bubbles of goodness. Was the perfect amount of fizz.

June 25, 2018

The perfect summer refreshment!

This is pure pleasure on a hot day. It’s a very subtly flavoured and SO refreshing! I love that I can enjoy it completely guilt-free as it contains no sugar or additives. It’s affordable and kids love it, too!
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

June 25, 2018

Best flavour of club soda!

Canada Day Pomegranate-Cherry Club Soda is so refreshing! I highly recommend it -- this is the best flavour out of the rest because there is flavour without calories!

Love it!

I absolutely love Canada Dry soda pomegranate cherry. It tastes more like cherry than pomegranate and I’m good with that. Love the taste and it’s refreshing too. Perfect summer drink and I also love to add fresh pomegranate in the drinks if I’m having people over. Makes a lovely sparkling drink.

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate Cherry

Pomegranate Cherry is the BOMB! 😊 so delicious,so affordable for Canada Dry products!So refreshing especially in the summer! Love it!i found the taste just sparkling with flavour! My new favourite!

June 25, 2018

Great tasting soda water!

I got the chance to try the Canada Dry Club Soda in the flavour Pomegranate-Cherry for free. I do not like plain soda water, I only like flavoured soda water and in most cases they don't taste that great anyways. This flavour is delicious! I was pleasantly surprised with it's flavour. It wasn't so weak that I couldn't taste it and it wasn't too strong. The value was great, and it was on sale when I used my coupon to redeem it. I will definitely be re-purchasing this again!

June 24, 2018

great tasting...refreshing

Thank ChickAdvisor for giving a chance to try this soda..its a very refreshing taste...great alone or to mix with alcohol drinks...love the mixture of pomegranate/cherry...enjoying it..