Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.7/5

Love Canada Dry but this is a miss

I was selected to review this product and received a case for free.

I was really excited as I love Canada Dry products but I was really disappointed in the taste of this new product. I love not cherry and pomegranate flavours and assumed I’d love the taste of this but I found the cherry flavour took over and made it taste like medicine vs something amazing. I kept trying to get over that initial flavour but it was so overpowering and just reminded me of a medication I’m sure I was forced to take as a child.

The quality was what I expected, it really just comes down to flavour and this one was a miss for me.

Delicious fruity bubbles

I received the Canada Dry pomegranate cherry soda water free to try from ChickAdvisor. I drink soda water and sparkling mineral water every day now as a way to cut out soda and sugary drinks from my life and I really enjoyed the quality of the Canada Dry pomegranate cherry. The flavour was very light but crisp, it didn't have a chemical taste at all. I like that it is no sugar or calories. The only thing I don't like is that there is still a fair amount of sodium. It is also a lot more expensive than other soda water brands on the market right now.

Refreshing Club Soda

This Club Soda was refreshing but I didnt get a real flavour of pomegranate or blueberry! Very mild but would make a nice mix in a summer cocktail, was very carbonated and bubbly! I liked this product but not sure I would pay the price if buying it for my family, it’s a bit pricey.

Updated On: June 26, 2018

Oops Pom-cherry

2.2/5

Not my Flavour

I took part in the @ChickAdvisor campaign for Canada Dry club Pomengranate-cherry. I found this flavour to be a bit flat. It isnt a flavour that i would try again as the taste was just ok. Also it was very hard to find this flavour at any of my local stores.
    #gotitfree

1.5/5

June 26, 2018

Big on fizz not on taste.

I recieved this product for free from chickadvisor for review purposes.

I am a regular drinker of flavored soda water and this one just didnt do it for me. I found that there wasn't any flavor to it. All it was, was super bubbly. Definitely not one that I would grab off of the shelf.

Another good flavour from Canada Dry

I am so happy to have the opportunity to try Canada Dry Pomegranate-Cherry Club Soda. I drink fizzy drinks regularly as I have weened myself off regular sodas/ pop.

I was expecting more cherry flavour in this particular drink but either way, I enjoyed this drink so much. You can add fressh fruit like lemon & berries. It was also good with alcohol like vodka and gin.

I am pretty sure I will buy this again together with other flavours that Canada Dry Club soda has.

Thank you Chickadvisor for the opportunith to test this product for free. :)

June 26, 2018

Canada dry club soda- pomegranate cherry amazing stuff!

I got the opportunity to try the Canada dry club soda- pomegranate cherry drink for free through chick advisor, Tasted refreshing and bubbly as expected! Would definitely buy in the near future.

So delicious!

I am a daily fizzy water/club soda drinker and this one is now a new favourite! I love that it has natural flavours and is unsweetened- my two criteria for a fizzy beverage! It’s got GREAT taste without being sweet. Thanks for Selecting me for this product review club opportunity!

Ok taste

The taste was ok but there wasn't much flavour to it of cherry a very slight taste only tasted like basic Water but it's low in Sugar so good for those looking for a light refreshing drink

June 26, 2018

Very strong cherry flavour!

I tried this about 2 weeks ago and it is so refreshing! It has a subtle but noticeable fruit flavour that isn't overpowering. I will be stocking up on this flavour very soon!