Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Delicious!

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisors Review Club - I'm very impressed with the strength of taste in this naturally flavoured club soda. Many I've tried have such a bland, weak, washed out flavour that its not worth it, but the Pom Cherry come through here! The same great refreshing bubbles you expect from Canada Dry Club soda and a pretty package too! Would make a great mixer with vodka or as a fruity wine spritzer.

Absolutely delicious!

I love club soda so every time a new flavour comes out I love to try it. This Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry is delicious. The cherry and pomegranate taste is subtle but definitely there and makes for a very enjoyable drink. I will definitely be purchasing these again as the value is good. Highly recommended! #gotitfree

Fresh and flavorful.

I was so glad to receive this product from Chickadvisor as I love club soda!
    This one has such great fresh flavor to help out on hot days when you're just sick of drinking water. I would have never of though to put pomegranate and cherry together but they just completely balance each other out. So delicious!

July 01, 2018

Best soda water ever !!

I can’t even say enough good things about this flavoured soda water! They’ve always been known for their quality drinks, this mix is to die for tho. It’s great straight from the can , chilled, I wouldn’t super recommend drinking it after leaving it sitting in a hot vehicle for two days .... but I did .... haha... and it was still refreshing lol! It’s an amazing low cal option for a cocktail mix as well! Throw this in a punch for the fizz and flavour everyone will enjoy! This is something I can give the kids without feeling like a terrible
    Mom for giving them a sugary drink, even tho they think they’re drinking one haha! #winning anyway, there’s literally nothing that I don’t loke about this new bevy! Thanks @chickadvisor for letting me #getitfree to try #newstaplesoda
    ♥️Lyndsayxoxo

July 01, 2018

Refreshingly good

I enjoyed this club soda thanks to chickadvisor for the oppotunity to try this product in return for my honest review.The taste is so refreshingly good,i love the pomegranate and cherry which are my two favourite fruits which are perfect for the extremely hot summer days,its super affordable so i can stock up on it and available at all my neighbouring stores which is so convenient.

Refreshing!

The flavour of this club soda was subtle, and not too sweet. When I first tried it I was expecting a sweeter flavour, but was pleasantly surprised that the flavour was not overpowering. It is a refreshing, crisp beverage. I would certainly recommend it and I would buy it again.
    The price is very reasonable.
    #GotItFree in exchange for my honest review.

Delicious and refreshing!

I would definitely buy this again! Canada Dry Club Soda has light but delicious pomegranate-cherry taste. I especially like the fact that it contains so sugar and especially no sweeteners! I am not a fan of drinking plain water. This gives me the thirst quencher I need without any of the extra calories or sugar that I don't need. I highly recommend this wonderful drink!

Delicious Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Club Soda

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate Cherry was very tasty and the natural fruit flavours really came through. Low in sodium, sugar- and caffeine-free, this product really delivers for anyone watching their diet, yet is a flavourful treat that satisfies when you're thirsty. Have already recommended it to a diabetic family member. Would also work well in punch or cocktails. Price is fairly high, though. #gotitfree

Good product

I really liked this product, it has a unique taste... might not be for everyone to like it but I did. I recommend others to try it. I tried it for free thanks to ChickAdvisor wonderful opportunity to do so.

June 30, 2018

Refreshing drink, perfect for the summer!

Love this product. The carbonation and flavour is so refreshing for the summer! I love that it is a natural pomegranate cherry flavor with no sweeteners and zero calories. I will defiantly purchase this product again. The price is great and the can is a perfect size.