Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Good product

I really liked this product, it has a unique taste... might not be for everyone to like it but I did. I recommend others to try it. I tried it for free thanks to ChickAdvisor wonderful opportunity to do so.

June 30, 2018

Refreshing drink, perfect for the summer!

Love this product. The carbonation and flavour is so refreshing for the summer! I love that it is a natural pomegranate cherry flavor with no sweeteners and zero calories. I will defiantly purchase this product again. The price is great and the can is a perfect size.

Perfect summer drink

I'm a HUGE carbonated soda fan, whether it's my Hungarian upbringing or my desire to drink 8 cups a day but not have them taste like nothing, I've always got some soda water going.

While I have a Soda Stream at home, when I'm on the go I usually grab whatever sparkling water is easiest at the store, and now that I know that this Canada Dry Cherry Pomegranate is available, it's what I'll be reaching for. The cherry isn't too bitter or tart, and the pomegranate adds a bit of a deeper fruit flavour to the mix. It's good on it's own or mixes well if you fancy a cocktail (like I do.) I like this one WAY better than the Lemon version and can totally see myself grabbing a case of these to tide me over throughout the summer. The price is right, the taste is right, and you all need water so drink up.

I received this for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.

Makes a nice mixer

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try and to review. After looking for this product at several store I finally found it. It tastes pretty good but I found the cherry taste to overpower the pomegranate taste. I don’t think that this is a product that I would just drink on it’s own but it does make a very nice mixer. It adds a nice refreshing taste to vodka. It is nice and fizzy.

June 29, 2018

Unique combo and thirst quenching!

This new pomegranate-cherry club soda is pretty good. I love pomegranate but was skeptical about the cherry combo, but I liked it: it's different than the simple/basic flavours I usually go for but in a good way - although I do wish that the pomegranate flavour was more powerful. Nonetheless, it is refreshing and perfect for those warm days to quench your thirst and to curb any cravings for a soda! I like to drink this iced but I can see this being excellent in a cocktail too. I will definitely be repurchasing this especially come summer time. #gotitfree

Tasty drink

I love the refreshing taste of pomegranate and cherry in this flavoured club soda from Canada Dry. It actually tastes like the fruit. Although I enjoy all of the flavoured club sodas from Canada Dry, this one might be my favourite. It's a great drink for summer and I like to turn it into a cocktail by adding some fresh fruit and alcohol. I love that it's unsweetened so you are not overwhelmed with the taste of sugar.

I received this product to test through chickadvisor. My opinions are honest and my own.

Love Love it

This Canada Dry Pom Cherry new clubsoda beverage is so tasty, yummy & refreshing, low in sodium & zero calories. Just a hint of flavour to capture those tastebuds. Great alternative to pop drinkers - since this doesn't have sugar & is naturally flavoured. You won't get fat drinking this for sure.
    Only 4 ingredients
    Love Club soda fan
    #unsweetened Give it a try today!#gotitfree

June 29, 2018

Zero calories + bubbles = love!

I was super excited to try out this new club soda from canada dry! I had to check a few stores before i was able to find it, but was able to pick it up at my local Metro for $6.99. Its a little expensive for 12 cans in my opinion but i would definitely buy it again when it goes on sale.

I love this cherry-pomegranate flavour and i think its a nice alternative to sodas when youre craving some bubbles because it has no calories! i love that its a low sodium version as well. The flavour is subtle.. (almost like i can smell it more than i can taste it) but its definitely refreshing.

I love it on its own, but would definitely be interested in using it in place of regular club sodas to make a fruitier alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again as well as recommend to friends and family.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @CanadaDryCanada for sending me a voucher so i could test and review #gotitfree #CanadaDryPomCherry

June 28, 2018

I really liked it.

I was lucky enough to be selected to try the Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry for free. I really liked it. I found the taste to be quite authentic. I quite often drank a can by itself, but, I also used it as a mixer for a refreshing summer drink.

I would buy it again, particularly in the summer, when I find it hard to get in a good amount of water. I would probably wait till it's on sale to get it, but, I would definitely buy. The fact that it's zero calories is a definite bonus!

June 28, 2018

Great alternative to flavored water

As someone who's always on a weightloss journey (I fall the wagon a lot), this is a great alternative to water, flavoured water. Because let's face it I don't like water.

Bonus points for this product because it tastes great with Vodja😊😊😊👍👍👍💯💯
    Low calorie beverage enjoyed many nights with friends at the cottage.