Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Obsessed with bubbles!

Love this club soda! My bf and I are obsessed with club soda and we have a SodaStream but do not buy the syrup/flavours for fear it will be too sweet. This flavoured club soda is just slightly sweet - perfect for when you just want a little something to make your bubbles more interesting! The flavour is just a hint and it does not taste fake. Canada Dry is always my go-to for ginger ale as well. Thanks Chick Advisor for the chance to try it for free and the adorable paper straws! #Igotitfree

Excellent beverage

I got the oppertunity to review this product through ChickAdvisor.
    The packaging really suited the flavour, as did the color.
    The flavour tasted extremely delicious. I will be a repeat customer of Canada Dry pomegranate-cherry soda. Was even a hit with the kids, they were nice enough to leave me a can lol

CANADA DRY CLUB SODA POMEGRANATE-CHERRY

I received my full value coupon to try free ,,I really loved it,
    Even my family loved it,Best of all no calories,
    I really enjoyed the taste,
    I will surely buy this again,
    Thank you for giving me the chance to discover this product.

Unlike any other.......

Canada Dry Club Soda pomegranate -cherry #CanadaDryPomCherry is unbelievably good. It has flavour you actually taste. So incredibly refreshing and since the opportunity we have purchased many boxes. A club soda definitely worth trying!

Great thirst quencher!

I recieved this product free! At first I was a bit skeptical as I am not a huge fan of plain club soda. But.... wow this was great! Th flavour is amazing! This came at a perfect time as right now we are under a heat wave and due to the heat thirst was definitely ongoing. Well this quenched our thirst. I am not very pleased about the cost of a 12 pack but I have already purchased another case and will be purchasing it again on our next shopping!!
    Great product!

Refreshing Summer Beverage

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor. I am a huge club soda fan, I love the carbonation, but hate the sugary taste of regular pop. I have tried flavoured club soda before, but they were typically citrus flavours. I loved the taste of this one! It was tart and perfect to mix with vodka for a refreshing summer drink. Would definitely recommend!

Great Summer Drink

This is the perfect mix of flavor and bubbles. This is great for these hot summer days and a nice treat for the kids. I love it's unsweetened but still has a great sweet taste. Thank you.👍 chick advisor for opportunity to try this. #gotitfree
    I will be buying this again!

Smells amazing!

I received the opportunity and got the free case. The case is visually appealing. First off I think it tastes at its best when very cold! When you first open a can it smells soo good! When tasting it the flavor was not as flavorful as it smelled. I personally have it with ice and white rum😊 So all in all good but needs more flavor and it's too expensive per case.

YUM!!

I was chosen as a product tester for this thank you ChickAdvisor! I loved getting cute little straws to enjoy my drinks with always a bonus and a treat. The drink itself was awesome! Great flavour not too strong and sonice and refreshing on a hot day. This is he perfect summer beverage for anyone. I served this at a party and it was a hit all around! This is now on my grocery list.

July 03, 2018

Great taste but difficult to get!

The grocery stores in my city doesn't have it or rarely stock up on this flavor. When I finally got a hold on it, I am so glad I did. The flavors are a great combination to mix with some alcoholic beverages. It's refreshing and delicious. Perfect to bring camping or to a bbq. Definitely want to check out the other flavors! I hope my grocery stores have it!