Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Club soda with a twist - Luv

I absolutely loved the taste, not sweet, thirst quenching and can be drunk by itself, or mixed into all sorts of fun summer drinks!
    Originally I couldn't find it at my usual Walmart, so I went to Sobey's and found it there, thanks for the Chick Advisor FREE coupon!
    A nice twist to old club soda!

July 04, 2018

Makes a very yummy drink!

This is a great variation on traditional club soda. Makes a very good vodka soda or gin and soda drink while still being light and not too sweet. I will definitely make this club soda a go to for summer drinks with friends and family. I am not really a fan of club soda on its own, but mixed in an alcoholic drink, it's delicious! I should tell some of the local bars and restaurants around here to start stocking it behind their bar! Definitely plan on purchasing again to enjoy the light, fresh taste; especially over the summer. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting me try this for free!

July 04, 2018

Delicious and worth the money!

I had the opportunity to try this via the Product Review Club, and I'm very happy that I did. I might not have purchased it without trying it elsewhere first, since the price is a bit higher than I'm used to for my 'usual' carbonated beverage of choice (diet soda). But now that I've tried it, I think it's worth the extra money. It's really tasty, not as sweet or artificial tasting as diet sodas, and it's still 0 calories (which I really like since I hate to drink my calories!!). I will buy this again and again!

July 04, 2018

Not too sweet and refreshing

I'm an avid drinker of carbonated water, especially Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime but this Pomegranate-Cherry was a game changer. I really loved that it wasn't too sweet and refreshing. I even served it to unexpected guests with vodka and ice and they loved it. I will definitely buy this product again!

2.3/5

Tried but not convinced!

First of all had an extremely hard time finding a store that carried it. It was very pricey but the packaging was very attractive and invited me to try. Upon opening my first can the aroma was wonderful, you could clearly smell the cherry and little pomegranate, It got my taste buds roaring

. I took my first sip and have to say I wasnt impressed found it rather bland and flavorless. I tried a few more sips and still found it the same but did notice the cherry in the after taste very faintly. I think the concept is there but it needs more flavoring while drinking to match the aroma that gets your taste buds humming. all in all I was disappointed in the product and glad I did not purchase it out of my own pocket.

Great summer drink

I have never tried a flavoured club soda, however I do drink flavoured carbonated water. I like club sodas to begin with, so being able to try a pomegranate-cherry flavoured one for free was a great bonus!

I find flavoured waters aren't always the best, the flavour is lacking and then if it is carbonated water, it gets flat very fast. This isn't the case with this flavoured club soda! I like the light fruit flavour and especially that it is natural and not artificial, as so many of artificial flavoured drinks taste terrible. But the carbonation is with you till the last drop.

This is an great option and it's not really priced higher than any other brand.

bubbly

the fruit flavouring could have been more there. I found it still had the typical club soda taste and not so much of the cherry or pomegranate tastes.

July 04, 2018

Flavour explosion!! This will be my main summer drink

WOW! I received a coupon to Trail the new Club Soda Pomegrate-Cherry for ChickAdvisor and I am so happy that I was chosen to be a sampler! The smell is very fruitful which made me worry that there would be no flavour at all. But was I surprised! There was great flavour and this was a really refreshing drink! I will definitely be purchasing in the future!

Not my thing

I didn’t like the taste of it so my husband and I mixed it with a fruit juice to make different kind of drinks.
    I don’t think it’s a bad product but it just wasn’t my kind of drink. I would have appreciated something sweeter. I was too bitter for us.
    I love the packaging though. I think I could use the other cans to make a alcoholic beverages for friends.
    I thought the price was quite fair too.

Nouvelle saveur pétillante

J’ai essayé ce nouveau produit dans le cadre du club d’essai de produits. J’ai gouté à cette boisson pétillante et je n’ai pas été déçue. Un petit goût sucré de cerise et pomegrenade comme on en goûte rarement. c’était la première fois que je goûtais cette saveur délicieuse.