Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Love the flavour

I frequently buy the lime club soda when it is on sale. This is my new favorite for sure. The taste is great. Although I would not purchase it at full price as I find it too costly, I would definitely buy it when it is on sale though. I shared a few cans with friends and they also found it has a great flavour and is refreshing. Great for these hot summer days. Also great for those who do not want the calories or sweetener taste of regular soda products.

Fruity Flavour for Summer

The flavour of this drink is perfect for summer, and I can see how many would enjoy it. It tasted very cherry to me and I did not pick up the pom flavour. I served it to my friend and she loved it. If you love cherry, this is for you.

3.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Refreshing club soda

I was lucky to be apart of the Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate Cherry campaign. I enjoy club soda, so to try a flavored one was really fun, especially with the cute straws they sent along with the coupons. I’m not sure if I would purchase it again however, because I do find the retail value of around $6.50 a little pricey for club soda. I enjoyed the taste, my only critique in that regard is that I wish it was slightly sweeter. Other than that, you really do get the Pom cherry taste, with a crisp and refreshing club soda.

2.2/5

Dont like water

After receiving the coupon from chick advisor, I was excited to try flavored soda water. I personally don’t like plain soda water so I thought a little bit of flavor would be good. To me this product would be good for somebody that does like sparkling water but me personally I don’t.

Great soda alternative

I've been trying to find alternatives to sugary drinks. This was nice and refreshing and took care of the craving for carbonation I was having.
    Really great choice for water, when you have that craving for soda but are attempting to be more health conscious! Refreshing crisp taste. It's not overwhelming as I thought the cherry would be it's a perfect blend of both.
    #gotitfree

July 09, 2018

Good...less sugar than other carbonated beverages.

First of all, there weren't many retailers in my neighbourhood that sold this product. It took me a while to find a retailer that did.

I don't drink a lot of flavoured water so I was excited to try Canada Dry club Soda Pomegrante-Cherry. Love pomegranates and cherries...so why not pair them together! When I took my first sip, I felt there wasn't much flavour there. As I kept drinking the can, it got better! This would be a good drink to have after working out in the hot sun all day. I would definitely buy this again. I probably wouldn't pay regular price for it, but if it was on sale, yes! Yes, I would recommend this to a friend or family member. This is a good drink when you are trying to cut down on sugary carbonated beverages!!

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for letting me try this new beverage!

Refreshing New Product

I was happy to be able to try this product through Chick Advisor and #gotitfree. What a great product for the start of summer. The Pomegranate Cherry flavor is a refreshing touch for me who sometimes finds club soda a bit harsh. I did find the product slightly difficult to find, but probably because it is new to the market. I did eventually find it at No Frills and managed to get the last case - so I guess it is popular in the market. The price value is comparable to other products on the shelves. So its just a matter of finding it.

2.3/5

Saveur à améliorer

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon honnête opinion #gotitfree . J'ai eu beaucoup de difficultés à le trouver en magasin, cependant, dans mon coin. J'ai bien aimé le nombre de bulles, mais je suis mitigée sur le goût. Dans les premières gorgées, le goût est bizarre mais à force de le boire, ça passe. Je l'ai acheté à 5$, et il est beaucoup plus cher que ce que je paie habituellement pour mon eau pétillante avec saveur. Ça pourrait être bon pour faire un mix avec un autre breuvage!

Thirst quenching

At first I was not sure about it but after a few sips I was hooked. 2 our of 3 kids liked it and my husband said he liked it but not as much as I like it. I look forward to getting more.

July 09, 2018

Tasty alternative to kick the Pop habit

I received the product complimentary for my honest review.
    I am a huge fan of soda water, especially soda water. I was a little disappointed to see there was sodium in it, as I have had other flavoured soda waters that were sodium free. Overall I enjoyed the taste, and how long the bubbles last for.