Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    2.7/5

Only okay

I like that this drink is not sweetened and has low sodium, but the flavour wasn’t quite to my taste. It a bit too artificial. A bit more of a natural juice flavour would’ve been great.

September 30, 2018

Great zero sugar added club soda

I drink club soda regularly. As a type 1 diabetic it is very difficult to find no sugar option flavoured beverages. I absolutely love the pomegranate-cherry flavour of this club soda! The taste is light and refreshing!

September 30, 2018

0 calories but lots of flavour!

It's light and refreshing, I love Canada Dry ginger ale, but hate all the sugar. This is a great alternative, because there is no guilt. I love the bubbles, way more exciting than regular club soda. I know my husband will love it

0.5/5

Tasted horrible

Tasted horrible! Very bitter! I’m not a club sofa fan.. I probably wouldn’t have it alone again maybe adding some orange juice would make it better.

1.7/5

September 30, 2018

Hmmm wouldnt pay for this

Hmmm this drink needs sugar, I usually drink Canada Dry Gingerale cranberry, so this is like a healthy version. I would probably use this to make a mix drink to avoid a hungover 💁🏽‍♀️

Good pop alternative

I’m not a fan of carbonation but I like the flavour of this product, plus it’s low sodium and unsweetened. There is no sugar which is something I’m trying to decrease from my diet.

Great product

Loved the taste ,looks like water which I love to drink,no calories makes it more delicious and yummy. I would buy this again when I’m out if I’m looking for something with less calories that traditional pop!

Love the great taste!

Great taste and great thanksgiving alternative to cranberry juice in my opinion! Love the 0 calories, great for someone who is watching their diet! Lovely!

Not for me

The Canada Dry Club Soda is great for those that are looking for a beverage that’s unsweetened. I personally found there wasn’t that much of a cherry flavour. It’s from a great brand that has been around for a long time. If your a person that enjoys a carbonated drink then you can give this drink a try and judge for yourself if you enjoy the flavour. For me I personally won’t try this again but I would recommend to friends who I know like club soda so they can see for themselves.

Great Alternative to Plain Water

This carbonated beverage is a great alternative to drinking water for people that have trouble drinking enough regular water. The flavour is a bit candy-like but still natural for Pomegrante-Cherry.