Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Yummy

I really enjoyed this flavour. The cranberry added a really good flavour to the gingerale. I find sometimes when flavours are added to drinks you can hardly taste it but the flavour was definitely there with this one. This is a flavour you could mix to make your favourite punch too. I really enjoyed it.

3.2/5

October 22, 2019

Be Ready for a Holiday Drinkable Treat!

I received a full price coupon to purchase a free case of the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale. I purchased the regular kind as my store did not have the diet version left. I liked the packaging as it felt very festive and attune with the cranberry flavour. At first I thought the flavour was too sweet for my liking, but after a few more sips, I enjoyed it and was able to down the whole can while having dinner. I think I would prefer the diet version as the sugar content in this was very high. Overall, it was an ok product. I liked the amount of bubbles which made it enjoyable as I like carbonated drinks for this very reason. I have tried flavoured sodas before but this was too sweet for me and I would have liked a more tartness as I think cranberries have both a sweet side and tartiness that makes it distinguishable in cranberry sauce for example. If I did not already know it was cranberry, and I was given this to try blindly, I would have guessed it was strawberry. I personally would not buy this regular cranberry ginger ale, and maybe see if the diet version is more palatable for my taste buds because I would prefer no sugar anyways. I would recommend it to guests or friends during the holiday seasons for Thanksgiving and Christmas to add something different to meals. It was definitely interesting to try but I felt like the ginger in ginger ale was overpowered by the overly sweetness of this version.

October 22, 2019

Oufff, la meilleure que j'aie goûter depuis longtemps!

J'ai acheté la Canada Dry au Cranberry(canneberges) régulière. Woow le goût, super bon, tellement que mon fils et mon mari ont fini la caisse avant que j'aie pu prendre des photos, mais allez y essayez la ça vaut le détour. Moi c'est sûre que je m'en rachète quand je vais faire mon épicerie et je ne bois pratiquement jamais de liqueur, ça vous dis tu combien elle goûte bon cette liqueur! Ça pris une journée et demi et c'était disparu, je me suis levé le lendemain et la boite avait disparue.

Délicieux

Jai adorée...sa été une découverte pour moi !! Vraiment un super de bon goût !! Pas trop sucré ni trop amère !!sa vaut le détour...j'ai meme osé rajouter un peu de vodka dedans !! 😂😂😂

Wow

J'ai adorer ce produit il a vraiment bon gout! Ca goute beaucoup plus le canneberge que le gingembre, c'est parfait! C'est assez petillant et vraiment rafraichissant !

Bon goût

J'ai bien aimé le goût du Canada Dry Ginger Ale au canneberge.
    Le goût de canneberge est perspectif.Le gaz carbonique (pétillant) est bien dosé.
    J'ai fait des mélange avec des boisons alcoolisées sans grand résultât à mon goût.
    J'aime mieux le Ginger Ale pour faire mes mélanges.
    Si on m'offrirait ce produit j'en prendrait avec joie mais je ne l'achèterais probablement pas.Sauf si il y a un très gros spécial.

Tastes great

I liked the subtle taste of Cranberry and Ginger. It tasted really good and not too sweet. I was able to drink 2 cans at room temperature during my kids game and enjoyed it very much. I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review.

October 22, 2019

Perfect Autumn or Anytime!

Incredibly refreshing and perfectly balanced between ginger ale and cranberry, this soda is perfect for the Fall! I'm thinking of using this in all kinds of punches for Samhain/Halloween and the Holidays! The possibilities are endless!!

It's a strong, sweet, but not too sweetly flavoured soda, and they did a really good job of keeping the bitterness from the cranberries out. I would highly recommend this soda, and I already have to my friends and family!

Disclosure: I was sent a coupon to try this soda for free, with the agreement that I would leave a review here and a picture on Instagram.

Amazing flavour twist

I have had morning sickness for 8.5 months. Gingerale helps. A lot. And this is an amazing flavour twist. Plus it helps settle my queasy stomach. I couldn't love it more. Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale is definitely going to be a staple in my fridge for as long as the limited flavour is available!

Refreshing and Delicious!

I usually buy Canada Dry Ginger Ale every week but when I saw the Cranberry Ginger Ale, I decided to give it a try. I was impressed with the crisp flavour and tangy blend of the cranberry with the ginger ale. It is perfect for a summer cooler as well as a delightful toast at Christmas. My Husband now prefers it over any other soft drink.