Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

AMAZING TASTE.

I got selected to try this drink thanks to chickadvisor. Usually I love to try out new drinks. I absolutely loved the taste of this drink. It’s so good chilled in the fridge. And can be used as a good mixer as well! Yummy. I love the infusion of cranberry with the ginger ale. I will never go back to regular ginger ale again!

Thanks to chickadvisor for letting me try out this product for free. It does not disappoint!

October 30, 2019

My go-to season drink, perfect taste and good value

Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to try Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale for free. The limited period drink has a slightly sweet distinctive taste and is quite refreshing. It is carbonated but not unlike the fizzy pop sodas, I find it highly balanced.
    The cranberry flavour is going to be a staple for me during the holiday season from now on. The product is decently priced and highly affordable. I have already recommended it to my friends and they love it. To add a zing to it, I mix it with cocktails or add diced fruits.

2.3/5

Virginia, United States

Not a Fan

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor in return for my review. I personally wasn't a fan. The taste was comparable to cough syrup in my opinion. I enjoy a cold glass of ginderale from time to time (especially when I am feeling sick), as well as have always been a great fan of cranberry juice. This being said, the two together did not seem to mix. Maybe it's just personal preference, since many seem to love this, but I personally would not reach for it if it was one of my choices.

Cranberry Gingerale

I was so happy to get to try this product. I love ginger ale and the cranberry just adds so much more to it. Would totally recommend this drink. Got it free. Thanks

Refreshing!

I got the opportunity to try this drink. It’s a refreshing drink with a good kick from the cranberry flavour, just with enough sweetness and tart. I still prefer the original ginger ale but this is a good seasonal soda to include for the upcoming holidays to drink as is or to use as a mixer.

Really good

I received the: CANADA DRY CRANBERRY GINGER ALE through the program chick advisor. It is really good for poeple who like cranberry a bit too sweet for my taste. Next time i'll purchase the diet one.

October 30, 2019

Good blend of ginger ale and cranberry

I enjoy both cranberry juice and ginger ale separately and together this makes a really delicious drink! The combination of flavours works really well together. The cranberry isn't overwhelming or fake or too sweet. I am definitely going to be picking this up again.

October 30, 2019

Move out of the way regular GingerAle

I thought that the whole cranberry flavor was going to be too bitter and taste “fake” but if you like Shirley Temples then this tastes exactly like one minus the sticky fuss of adding grenadine to your drink. It’s my new go-to and will be so festive for the upcoming holidays.

a NICE TWIST IN FLAVOR

I love ginger ale. After trying Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger ale, I am sold. I am definitely going to be buying this in the future. The cranberry flavor was not overpowering but had just enough flavor so that you could still tell it was ginger ale.

Want it ALL YEAR LONG

This is the only thing I drink in the holiday season. It is great cold, or warm....its incredible as a mix. We use it in our holiday punch every year. Even if you aren't a fan of cranberry you should give it a try....its just a hint, and really it blends nicely with the ginger!