Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Delicious and Refreshing

I got this item for review for free. The Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale is absolutely delicious. I like that it is made with real ginger which is an added bonus. It’s super refreshing with the perfect amount of sweetness. At only 140 calories per can, this Cranberry Gingerale adds the perfect amount of subtle flavour to the original Canada Dry Gingerale that I normally purchase. I will repurchase this item when it is available as it is a Limited Time Offer. Thanks #chickadvisor #gotitfree #canadadrygingerale

Love it

I look forward to the cranberry ginger ale coming out every fall. I love the taste. It is one of my all time favourite carbonated drink out there. I totally recommend to everyone

Delicious

This was my favorite drink at christmas. It was soooooo good. I later found out that I was diabetic so I couldn't drink this. And finally they got a diet cranberry... which is just as good. To be honest not much of a taste difference... but wayyy less sugar. And in my case that's what I need. I love the look of both of the cans. Light and airy. Nice soft pink for the diet. Overall I'm a happy customer. Thank you for finally making me something I can love without my blood sugars going crazy.

Loved it

I got the Canada dry cranberry case for free via Chickadvisor. When I got it, I tried it right away, the taste is like a Canada dry Ginger ale and cranberry flavour mixed into it, it was very good. I would recommend this new flavour 100% and I will be buying more when I run out

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy!

I usually am not a fan of pop, but this one is really yummy! The cranberry flavor gives it a nice sweet touch that makes for an awesome treat. The ginger-cranberry mix makes a great flavor combination. Not too sweet, but not too bland, I really like it!

So Delicious!

This is one of my favourite sodas! Perfect for the thanksgiving/Christmas season - especially for those wanting to avoid an alcoholic beverage or it is also great for mixing! Great flavour and just the right amount of sweetness! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a special holiday treat!

Refreshing soda

This drink is so refreshing! I especially like it chilled! It is not too sweet to taste, which I appreciate. I like both the original flavor and this cranberry flavor. The cranberry flavor doesn’t taste too fake like cough syrup, so it’s good.

AMAZING TASTE.

I got selected to try this drink thanks to chickadvisor. Usually I love to try out new drinks. I absolutely loved the taste of this drink. It’s so good chilled in the fridge. And can be used as a good mixer as well! Yummy. I love the infusion of cranberry with the ginger ale. I will never go back to regular ginger ale again!

Thanks to chickadvisor for letting me try out this product for free. It does not disappoint!

October 30, 2019

My go-to season drink, perfect taste and good value

Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to try Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale for free. The limited period drink has a slightly sweet distinctive taste and is quite refreshing. It is carbonated but not unlike the fizzy pop sodas, I find it highly balanced.
    The cranberry flavour is going to be a staple for me during the holiday season from now on. The product is decently priced and highly affordable. I have already recommended it to my friends and they love it. To add a zing to it, I mix it with cocktails or add diced fruits.

2.3/5

Virginia, United States

Not a Fan

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor in return for my review. I personally wasn't a fan. The taste was comparable to cough syrup in my opinion. I enjoy a cold glass of ginderale from time to time (especially when I am feeling sick), as well as have always been a great fan of cranberry juice. This being said, the two together did not seem to mix. Maybe it's just personal preference, since many seem to love this, but I personally would not reach for it if it was one of my choices.