Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

A sweet treat

I received a free product coupon from chickadvisor and used it for the regular cranberry ginger ale. I do not drink a lot of soda but Canada Dry has always been one of my favourites. I love how they have been making new flavours. The cranberry ginger ale is delicious on its own, and is also good mixed with vodka for an easy cocktail.

My only issue is that it is very sweet. I do not like diet sodas but I would prefer less sugar. 33 grams of sugar for one can is a lot. Another option is to use stevia in place of some or all of the sugar.

I love it when I am craving something sweet to drink. On days where I want something a little less sweet I mix it with some sugar free soda to tone down the amount of sugar. Hopefully they can make a version with less sugar in the future, but I will still enjoy this in moderation for now.

November 01, 2019

I would buy this product again!

Canada Dry’s Cranberry Ginger Ale tastes very similar to their regular ginger ale with a hint of cranberry sweetness mixed in. It is priced similar to all other soft drinks, but it isn’t always available (seasonal). It is refreshing and still great to soothe your stomach. Don’t hesitate to give it a try. This review is based on a free sample that was provided by the manufacturer through Chick Advisor!

Great unique taste!

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale tastes really good! It has a strong cranberry taste which overpowers the ginger ale taste which is ok because it still tastes great. I think it would be better if you could taste the ginger ale too! This also tastes great with vodka if your looking to have a mixed drink that’s different than your regular cranberry vodka.

Delicious Twist on Classic Drink

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to review!

This drink is a refreshing twist on an already delicious drink. The cranberry has a festive feel to it, perfect for the holidays! It's not too sweet and has a bold taste.

November 01, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

I love ginger ale, but not necessarily a big fan of cranberry, but after tasting this, I would buy this over regular ginger ale anytime! I don't find it tart much, if at all, and it tastes as any regular ginger ale would, but with a bit of jazz. It's perfect to have on hand when hosting parties as the colour adds a bit of class! Also perfect for the winter holiday season. I would dress mine up with a handful of raspberries, or a twist of orange...perfecto!

Updated On: November 01, 2019

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

Excellent!

Moi et ma famille ont adoré la nouvelle saveur de ginger ale au canneberges. Devrait être excellent avec de la vodka. Je le recommande sans hésiter à mon entourage

New Brunswick, Canada

Pretty good.

The fizz is the right amount. Nothing worse than a flat soda as soon as you open it. The flavour itself is pretty good, though I find it has a bit of an artificial after taste but that's to be expected. Overall a nice change to the classic ginger ale. I would purchase it.

love ginger ale

I was nervous about cranberry ginger ale. but it turned out great, still refreshing ginger ale but with with a sweet cranberry flavour. perfect for thanksgiving dinner and Christmas.

November 01, 2019

Perfect drink to start the festive season

I absolutely loved the cranberry Canada Dry ginger ale. The subtle flavour of cranberry is perfect and it was enjoyable both with meals as well as for a night time drink with a shot of vodka!
    Would definitely serve to family and friends!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

New ginger ale

I got this for free from Chick Advisor. It's not what I expected. There is a very faint cranberry flavour. I expected more cranberry. It's sort of a pink ginger ale. I liked it, but I think I would rather have regular ginger ale.

Updated On: November 02, 2019

It's probably good to make punch. I would get it again if it were on sale.