Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

California, United States

CANADA DRY CANNEBERGE

Très bon produit, très bon goût. Moi j'ai bien aimé ce produit, c'est vraiment bon. J'en achèterais si c'était disponible à l'année c'est juste correcte entre pas trop sucré et trop surette.

New Brunswick, Canada

Something different for the holidays

I love ginger ale, and I love cranberry juice, so t no surprise I enjoyed this beverage! This drink is sweeter, and not as tart as regular cranberry juice, so feels more indulgent.

I tried this drink on its own, but I’m excited to try this in a few cocktails bee the holiday season!

Great, refreshing drink!

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

This is now my new favourite soda. It is light and not overly sweet; it has a great balance of tartness from the cranberries and sweetness of regular ginger ale.

It is a very refreshing beverage with great flavour but not overpowering.

I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future.

Delicious

I received this from ChickAdvisor for to test out and I honestly LOVE it. I am a Canada Dry lover to begin with and choose it over any other brand but the cranberry flavor is a great addition to the product. The cranberry actually tastes like cranberry not some artificial taste. Makes me ready for the holiday season with one sip:)

November 04, 2019

A great holiday beverage!

I would recommend this drink (Canada Dry Cranberry gingerale) to anyone who is a fan of gingerale. The taste is refreshing and delicious. Can be paired nicely with lovely walk with family and friends around the lake/park for a fall picnic get together. Or as you bake cookies for your Christmas cookie exchange. I only wish it was an all the time product not just seasonal.

November 04, 2019

I'm so glad I got to try this!

It took a while due to mail forwarding issues, but I'm SO glad I got to try this!! I love it! It's a bit sweet, and super refreshing. It's a lovely fall drink! We sometimes mix actual cranberry juice with our Canada dry, this cuts out that extra step. 10/10 will get again! P.S : this makes a great mix! If you're if legal drinking age, try it with a splash of vodka (or maybe coconut rum)!

November 04, 2019

This was a great product

I received notification that I was selected to try this product and I was really excited because it’s a new flavour, I like how it’s not overwhelming with sweetness and you can still taste the ginger ale I would definitely purchase this product again. No questions asked and would recommend it to anyone who asks

Excellente version du Ginger Ale

Je trouve que ce produit est excellent. De plus, il donne un petit plus à mes cocktails pour lesquels j'utilisais déjà le ginger ale. C'est rafraichissant et je vais définitivement en acheter à nouveau.

Same Canada Dry quality, different flavour

I received a free case of 12 cans to try this new flavour.

I am a big fan of Canada Dry ginger ale. I have be drinking it since I was a kid and still buy it for family get togethers.

After trying the first can, I wasn't too sure about the taste. It was just strange. But I tried another can...and another. And now they are almost gone. The taste grew on me. It has a bit of tartness from the cranberry but not overpowering.

I will definitely be recommending to family and friends.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing!

I love this product! It is way better than the original GINGER ALE! The flavour is amazing and it tastes like cranberries (obviously). I will recommend this to everyone and I will continue to buy this product!