Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

June 17, 2020

Finally tried it!!!

I’ve always been a fan of cranberry and soda, so I love that Canada Dry has given me a version of it that I can drink in the go. It is great by its self of missed with your favourite adult beverage.

June 08, 2020

Refreshing Fizz

I like cranberry ginger ale on a hot day. I find that this drink cold is refreshing and I enjoy it after mowing the lawn. It's not too fizzy and the cranberry flavor isn't too strong either. I find the price to be on point with this drink, which is an added bonus!

May 01, 2020

Great flavour, I choose this time and time again

I have had some stomach issues lately and Canada Dry has always been my go to. Once I found the cranberry flavour, it became my all the time drink. There are other flavours I like as well but this is definitely my favourite!

May 01, 2020

great taste

if you want a change up from a regular ginger ale this is a really goo tasting ginger ale and it really great with vodka. lol
    It's also good for the kids that don't like regular ginger ale

April 30, 2020

taste amazing!

I bought a case from my local grocery store and I absolutely love it.I would highly recomend this soda to anyone who likes ginger ale or sprite. It has a slight cherry taste but it is not to strong. I feel that it is absolutely perfect.

April 30, 2020

Canada Dry Always Come Through

Canada Dry is the best ginger ale out there. Combining cranberry and ginger ale together just makes it that much better. As always it has a great strong taste that is refreshing.

April 22, 2020

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!?

I have tried several other flavoured varieties of Canada Dry but this is by far my favourite!! It’s not too sweet, and super refreshing. You can drink it alone or use it as a base for an amazing punch or sangria if you’re entertaining. We have made a point to keep this in full stock in our pantry at home since receiving our first case!!

April 07, 2020

Revitalizing Freshness in a Can

I have tried this product and must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The taste is so refreshing and fresh. The mix of cranberry and ginger ale was a good one. I was not sure what to expect, but it definitely has an addictive taste to it. Give this a world. I'm sure you'll be a fan in no time.

April 04, 2020

I'm a gingerale girl!

I'm not a huge fan of pop but I LOVE gingerale. When I seen this new flavor I was skeptical at first but oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT. I buy it whenever I see it in stores. So nice to have something different as a treat!

March 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite ginger ale!

I personally love ginger ale, especially after my meals, but I prefer the cranberry ginger ale to the original flavour. Hopefully Canada Dry comes out with more flavours in the future.