Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Surprisingly excellent

I was super skeptical about how this would taste, I'm not a super huge fan of cranberry juice (but do drink it for health benefits) but I do like ginger ale, I must say this is a very nice pop mixture, I would definitely buy this pop and definitely recommend it to everyone. It's a nice light beverage, and can see it being a favorite summertime drink.

November 13, 2019

My favorite holiday soda!

I love this soda. It is great tasting, plenty bubbly and great for mixing into create alcoholic beverages. A new twist on rye and ginger! I buy this each time it comes into stores!

Very tasty

Very refreshing crisp flavor. Not to sweet the bitter of the cranberry compliments the gingerale. Defanitly would make a good mix for an alcoholic beverage or to add some sparkle and fizz to a punch .

November 12, 2019

This is one of the best flavored fizzy drinks I've tried! Its super crisp and refreshing and has a true cranberry taste! I wasn't too sure if it would be artificial tasting at first because most cranberry flavors tend to taste super fake but this one is delicious! I am really looking forward to using this in holiday drinks- to mix in mulled sangria, holiday cosmos and on it's own for people who are driving!

Teisted but sassy flavor

Absolutely loved it was refreshing and adored the taste. It a fresh new and would recommanded it to all. Even mu husband loves it. Already bought a new case and cant wait to serve it for the holidays

So festive

This is such a great product, puts a nice festive twist on traditional ginger ale. I will definitely be making rye and gingers out of this next thanksgiving! (and possibly year-round)

Good once in a while

I was happy to try the Canada Dry Cranberry ginger ale for free as I wasn't sure how I'd like the flavour.

I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. Ginger ale is my go to soda and with the cranberry it gave it a nice festive flavour. It was a bit too sweet for me but i would still drink it once in a while.

I also tried it in a cocktail with vodka. It was delicious. I had a few friends try it as well and it was a hit with them also.

I would buy again but mainly for cocktails!

Too much Cranberry Flavour but overall good taste

I was excited to try this product as my family always mixes cranberry juice with ginger ale at holidays.

I found the regular Cranberry Ginger Ale a bit too sweet and not enough “ginger ale” taste. Most of the flavour was the cranberry do not a proper mix in my opinion.

I will try the diet next time too see if it’s less sweet.

I did enjoy still! The packing is great. Very festive.

DELICIOUS

I've used this for several different things, punch, cocktails, and just by itself. Each time, it did not disappoint! I love how it is not too sweet for me and everyone at home enjoyed it.

Recommend!

November 12, 2019

A sweet twist on the original

I loves this special edition of my favorite ginger ale! It has a festive feeling and is great for the holidays. It is a touch sweeter than regular ginger ale so it is great for cocktails!