Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

February 28, 2020

By far the best ginger ale

Every year I look forward to the cranberry ginger ale by Canada Dry. It is by far the most delicious and flavourful pop. It is def my fave and I think it should be sold year round

February 28, 2020
    Kansas, United States

Perfect fruit flavor

I love a good ginger ale and with the added cranberry is made it just wow! It is the perfect thirst quenching drink and I would totally recommend for anyone who likes carbonated drinks

February 27, 2020

The same gingerale you love with a tangy cranberry kick!

I'm a huge fan of Canada Dry gingerale so I make sure I try any new flavors that come out, I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this flavor eventhough I'm not a big cranberry fan it had a great taste, just the right hint of cranberry and no weird aftertaste, would for sure reccomened!

February 27, 2020

This is something I would buy again and again.

I like to drink Canada Dry ginger ale but this version is amazingly enhanced with the cranberry flavour. I just love it’s freshness. I tend to gravitate to this flavour now.

Yummy yummy

What’s not to like? Delicious food great price great service good food and a great place to go for a while to see what you wanna with and you then I don’t want

One of my favorites!

Such a great tasting version of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. I used to make my own as a kid using Canada Dry and cranberry juice so I couldn't tell you the excitement I had when I tried this. Absolutely delicious!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So good, what else can one say

If you're a gingerale fan and like a hint of Cherry with your drink, this is the stuff for you. Love the taste, not over powering but just the right amount of sweetness. My only complaint is that it seems it must be so good that its hard to find in stores.

Tasty and refreshing!

I bought a case of this around the holiday season. It caught my eye because I had tasted the lemonade ginger ale in the summer and loved it..so I thought why not?!
    This combo is just as tasty and refreshing! Its perfect because you get your glass of ginger ale and a touch of cranberry without either of the two being overpowering. I'm not sure if this is still available in stores, but if you come across it be sure to pick up a case especially for your next social event!

February 26, 2020

AH-MA-ZING taste and flavour!

I am obsessed with this drink! I love the flavour and it is so easy to mix with others to create cocktails.
    After I tried it, I loved it so much I went and bought a flat from a bulk discount store!
    I love the subtle cranberry flavour and the smoothness of the ginger ale.

Very tasty

This product is very tasty, it’s a shame that you normally only find it around the holiday season. It’s the perfect pop to use as a mix in drinks as you don’t have to add other flavours and dilute your alcohol taste