Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

November 12, 2019

Twist to gingerale

I got this #forfree. I love the twist they made to the original ginger ale. I would get this for a party so people can switch it up. I wouldn't sub this for the original just 'cause I love the original. It's very affordable and you can get them easily at superstore.

November 11, 2019

Great drink for the holidays!

I was super excited when I was picked to be part of the product review club to give my honest review for this drink because I really like ginger ale. I think this would be a great alternative to the regular one for the holiday season. It has the taste of ginger ale with a hint of tartness from the cranberries. Overall a great combination.

November 11, 2019

Ginger ale au canneberge!

J’ai goûté cette ginger ale au canneberge et le goût se rapproche plus du ginger ale que de la canneberge. Je l’utilise surtout dans mes coktails pour donner du pep ! A essayer dans vos drinks pour celles qui aime les mix un peu funki !

So Refreshing! Will buy again come summer

As a lover of ginger ale and a lover of cranberry, of course I am also a lover of this combo of the two! This drink is so light and refreshing! Has more to it than a basic ginger ale but isn't grossly sweet. Seems like the perfect summer drink to me. I think this would be so yummy in a mixed drink! I'll definitely buy this product again (probably when it's on sale)

Cranberry delicious

Updated On: November 11, 2019

The packaging is so pretty & how the colour of the pop matches. I like the taste, it's not an overly strong cranberry flavour. I wish it wasn't a limited time offer, I would definitely buy it.

Amazing taste

Great taste of cranberry! It takes ginger ale to a whole new level. It tastes great and the packaging it greatly done. I will definitely be buying this regularly.

Tastes Great

I received this product free, and it tastes amazing! The taste is perfect, not too sweet or sour. I didn't know this drink would have such a great flavour until I tried it!!

Très bon

Jai trouvé que le goût était très bon, quand même discret ..
    Le pétillant est bien équilibrée
    Pas trops sucrée étonnent jai prit le régulier et jai bien apprécié

Holiday Treat!

This is such a lovely flavour, it's so different to any other sodas on the market. I love cranberry, and it makes for a great drink around the holidays, and even better for making holiday cocktails! I definitely recommend this one for those that like new unique flavours

Love it

My boyfriend and I love this flavour of ginger ale. It's too bad that you cannot find it in every grocery store. We will definitely be buying it again. #gotitfree