Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

February 24, 2020

Classic with a twist!

I really love the Canada Dry-Ginger Ale,and when I taste this product,I must say it's really good!It has that classic taste of the ginger ale with a twist of cranberry,taste like rum (for me).Hahaha

February 24, 2020

Canada Dry

Wonderful drink!! Wish it was available more often than just thanksgiving and Christmas!! Would buy almost every week if I could. I will be buying again in the near future!!

2.3/5

February 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Its not for me!

It was a little to sweet for my taste, i often drink gingerale with a splash of cranberry but this was a little too much for my liking, my grandfather however thought it was the best thing ever and drank all the remaining cans and sent me for more!

February 05, 2020

Good but better diet

Goûte tres amer. Jai préféré le diet. Bonne bulle rafraîchissant !

Bitter after taste. I liked the diet one better.. but refreshing and good bubbles.

January 25, 2020

Awesome

Loved this stuff, find it closer to Christmas. It’s a great tasting drink, we prefer Canada Dry as a family and love that they offer this as well. Would continue to buy religiously

January 16, 2020

Mmm good

I really like the fact that is tastes like it should not over powering, not to sugary. And if u drink it flat it still relieves the tummy, just like regular ginger ale does

January 15, 2020

I would buy this again

Really great taste, you can buy it in a twelve pack or a twenty four pack. It is a great drink mix also, Have already bought more and have mentioned it to different people

January 08, 2020

Great taste and product!

This is my favorite type of pop! I'm always excited to find it every winter. The taste is great and it is always a refreshing pop to grab! I would definitely recommend this product to others. It is a great additive to punch as well!

January 08, 2020

Great Light Taste

I found this kind of ginger ale around Christmas and tried it. I found it has the same light taste as all the other Canada Dry ginger ale's.If you like the taste of cranberry this is for you.

January 06, 2020

Favorite Ginger Ale

The first time I tried Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale was 2 years ago.
    I am a fan of Canada dry to begin.
    But the company really changed the soda pop game when they made cranberry ginger ale.
    Absolutely love this drink!! Can't say it enough.
    Only thing that is disappointing, this product is only available for a limited time around the holidays.
    Keep up the good work Canada Dry!
    #ProudToBeCanadian