Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

A solution for your next party with Canada Dry

If you want to add a little refreshment to your holidays, do not think more, the solution is in your hand with Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale! This blend has the refreshing taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale you know and love. to add with the taste of cranberry, so you'll be sure to have what you're looking for.

October 01, 2019

Good

My family loves it. Will definitely have it in the house frequently. It's simply delicious. You can still taste the cranberry even though it's not over powerful.

October 01, 2019

Will be purchased more often. Great taste

Love the taste and can buy it in the smaller bottles so i am not wasting anything. I also enjoy the blackberry ginger ale. Both are refreshing after doing alot of work inside and outside.

September 04, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Cranberry Gingerale

Hands down my favorite soda! I don’t like gingerale at all but the cranberry flavor is delicious! It has a nice crisp taste to it that can easily quench my thirst. The cranberry is very subtle and not overpowering so it doesn’t take like our syrup.

August 14, 2019
    United States

Great

Really good flavour that is light on the palette. I don’t find it unpleasant. I love the cranberry notes. I with they sold the bottles in packages though.

July 22, 2019

I don’t really drink a whole lot of soda but Canada Dry in general is a go to when I’m not feeling well. Ginger ale always makes me feel better. This flavour I love love love! I highly recommend giving it a try .

July 14, 2019

Great! Nice and refreshing

Great! Nice and refreshing. Pairs well with the holidays due to the nice cranberry flavour... Not overly sweet and goes down good on a hot summer day as well.

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

YUM!!

I love gingerale to begin with but when my friend showed me that there was a cranberry gingerale I almost fell over. It is great as a fresh drink or fantastic mixed with your favorite summer liquor. I find gingerale to be thirst quenching and very tasteful!

July 03, 2019

Great taste!

If you enjoy the sweet-tart taste of cranberry and the smooth taste of Canada Dry ginger ale, you will love this great combination. Not only does it taste amazing, it's also very refreshing on a hot summer day.

July 02, 2019
    United States

Yum yum yum

The classic taste of Canada dry with the combination of cranberry is the perfect blend. I love the tartness of the cranberry. It is a great addition to any meal or on its own.