Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

Bon, mais...

J’ai essayé la version avec aspartame. Le goût d’aspartame est trop prononcé pour moi. Je suis déçue. Je vais essayer la version avec sucre avant de me faire une idée plus précise.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great taste!

This drink is extremely refreshing! Great taste! Everyone enjoyed this with our thanksgiving dinner this year! Will definitely be buying this again! I particularly am happy that is is a diet drink!

Miam

Je l'aime vraiment, il goute quasiment pareille que le non diete, il est juste vraiment moins sucrer! Tres bon gout de canneberge et assez petillant. Je vais bien sur en racheter

Rafraîchissante et désaltérante!

Il y a du nouveau dans la gamme de boisson diète et c'est le tout nouveau soda gingembre aux canneberges!

C'est plein de saveur, en plus d'être rafraîchissant et désaltérant!

Gingembre et canneberges = un heureux mélange!!

Nul doute qu'il aura un grand succès!

#gotitfree #cadeau

Awesome new product!

wow, all I can is wow! This is officially my new holiday go to drink. The taste is beyond what I expected, so much cranberry goodness with the usual bubbly, light flavour of ginger ale. I would recommend this product to everyone! It’s great on its own or as a mixed cocktail. I received this product free from Canada Dry through the chick advisor website.

A must try

I'm normally not a fan or cranberry anything but I love this drink! It's only seasonal where I live but I stock up every time it comes around. I would reccomend trying will not disappoint

October 22, 2019

I liked it compared to the Schweppes

I am a gingerale drinker, and generally I don't love the diet gingerale flavour. This one was pretty good. It does have the "fake sweet" kind of taste that I don't love, but the cranberry flavour seems to mask it pretty well. In an effort to cut out the sugar of regular gingerale, I would repurchase this. There are definitely worse tasting diet beverages on the market.

October 21, 2019

Best Diet Soda I’ve had yet!

I tried the Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale for the first time and I have to say that for me this is as closest tasting to the non sugar free version I’ve had yet. I enjoyed the full flavour and for me it didn’t have the strong aspartame taste that some diet soda’s have. I try not to drink diet drinks too often because of the aspartame and after taste but I will indulge in this one now as a calorie conscious choice from time to time as I didn’t experience the aftertaste and quite enjoyed it overall.

October 21, 2019

An interesting twist to our favorite ginger ale

When I had my first drink of Canada Dry a few years back, I denounced my loyalty to Coke. The regular and its diet version have become my favorite soft drink brands ever since. I have never been a fan of fruit-flavored drinks, much more fruit-flavored soda, but I don't dislike them. I get them every now and then, especially when a new brand or flavor comes out of the market, out of curiosity and so I can tell myself that I've tried them all. Recently, I got to try Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale for free. I'd have to say this drink doesn't taste like Canada Dry at all--or at least the regular Canada Dry that I regularly buy. I have tried Canada Dry with lemon or grapefruit flavor and you can still get hints of the regular Canada Dry ginger ale taste in spite the extra flavor. However, this one tastes like sweet cranberry-flavored wine. In other words, this ginger ale would be perfect for cocktail. I may purchase Canada Dry Cranberry again in the future but rarely so, while I'll stick to the original flavor that I continue to love.

CANADA DRY DIET CRANBERRY GINGER ALE

Just received me coupon to get CANADA DRY DIET CRANBERRY GINGER ALE to try and now i have tried it at first look love the light pink color of the package and light fruity scent and taste is delicious very light and not to sweet just the right amount since i love not to sweet drinks this is excellent worth to buy and try you will love the taste