Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

FINALLY!

They came out with the diet version! I love the cranberry ginger ale but being a diabetic I couldn't have it. Now finally a diet version and I could be happier. The taste is awesome with mo after taste you experience with some diet drinks. It has the perfect amount of fizz too. Other than the price it's a total win! In my opinion, try it, you wont be sorry!

Refreshing!

I was lucky enough to try Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale and it is fantastic! I love ginger ale and the cranberry ginger ale is so much better! It is refreshing, tasty and can be mixed with other beverages!! I will definitely purchase more while it lasts.

October 22, 2019

Not normally a fan of diet but this is good!

Nice and light flavor,can hardly tell that it's diet pop! Would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new refreshing drink! Great for potlucks as everyone can enjoy

Bon, mais...

J’ai essayé la version avec aspartame. Le goût d’aspartame est trop prononcé pour moi. Je suis déçue. Je vais essayer la version avec sucre avant de me faire une idée plus précise.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great taste!

This drink is extremely refreshing! Great taste! Everyone enjoyed this with our thanksgiving dinner this year! Will definitely be buying this again! I particularly am happy that is is a diet drink!

Miam

Je l'aime vraiment, il goute quasiment pareille que le non diete, il est juste vraiment moins sucrer! Tres bon gout de canneberge et assez petillant. Je vais bien sur en racheter

Rafraîchissante et désaltérante!

Il y a du nouveau dans la gamme de boisson diète et c'est le tout nouveau soda gingembre aux canneberges!

C'est plein de saveur, en plus d'être rafraîchissant et désaltérant!

Gingembre et canneberges = un heureux mélange!!

Nul doute qu'il aura un grand succès!

#gotitfree #cadeau

Awesome new product!

wow, all I can is wow! This is officially my new holiday go to drink. The taste is beyond what I expected, so much cranberry goodness with the usual bubbly, light flavour of ginger ale. I would recommend this product to everyone! It’s great on its own or as a mixed cocktail. I received this product free from Canada Dry through the chick advisor website.

A must try

I'm normally not a fan or cranberry anything but I love this drink! It's only seasonal where I live but I stock up every time it comes around. I would reccomend trying will not disappoint

October 22, 2019

I liked it compared to the Schweppes

I am a gingerale drinker, and generally I don't love the diet gingerale flavour. This one was pretty good. It does have the "fake sweet" kind of taste that I don't love, but the cranberry flavour seems to mask it pretty well. In an effort to cut out the sugar of regular gingerale, I would repurchase this. There are definitely worse tasting diet beverages on the market.