Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

Just another diet drink

Not a fan of diet drinks but tried it at my friends house. Tastes ok just not my style. Smells good, the colour is nice just enough bubbles. The package look awesome.

LOVED IT

I got a chance from # ChickAdvisor to try this amazing product for free. CANADA DRY Cranberry Ginger Ale is very refreshing and tasty. Best thing is that diet option is available too. If you want to reduce your sugar intake you can try it. Definitely going to recommend to friends and family. # canadadrycranberry Ginger Ale.# Got it free# Thank you #ChickAdvisor .

genial

je suis surprise de ce nouveau breuvage. il goute super bon même si Cest une boisson gazeuse "diète". j'adore la canneberge et cest une très bonne boisson a mixer pour des cocktails. je suis fan.

Updated On: November 04, 2019

surprenant

Merci pour cette opportunité!

J'ai beaucoup aimé la saveur de canneberge dans ce Canada Dry. Vraiment bon.

J'adore la canneberge et ce Ginger ale est délicieux.

Rafraîchissant et frais. Pas d'arrière gout. Juste parfait!

October 31, 2019

Perfect for a holiday special treat!

I tried the Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale and loved it! I am so happy that they came out with a diet version so there is less sugar in it! This is perfect for a holiday treat (use as a base for a cocktail) or just on its own as well. It is very refreshing and a little bit sweet/tart. LOVE IT :)

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So good!

I got this for free as part of the chickadvisor campaign. This is the first time I have tried this and I'm glad that I was able to try it for free the first time! everyone in my family loved this and I will definitely be buying this again! the taste was light and crisp and the cranberry flavour was not too intense, it was just right.

Awesome drink

I love this drink. I prefer the non diet but I’ll drink this one too. If you like diet pop you’ll love this one. It’s not too sugary it’s just right. I totally recommend it to anyone who loves diet drinks

Rafraîchissant et frais

Le goût du gingembre apaise le corps et le goût de canneberges nous donne un petit plus, rafraîchissant. Tout ca sans sucre! N'est ce pas fantastique !!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy!

I received the regular Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale free through ChickAdvsisor and I liked it so much that I decided to go back at the store and purchase it. I decided to go with the Diet one this time just to compare, since I usually drink Diet pop only. I liked it just as much as the regular kind. Not too sweet, but not too tart. It's the perfect refreshing drink, especially with ice! I also tried making a drink with it (vodka-cranberry), and I love it!!

A Refreshing drink

I always like the Canada dry classic ginger ale, so I am really glad that I got the chance to try the new Cranberry diet version of it for free. My family really enjoy the fruity twist of it and it is not overwhelmingly sweet. We would definitely get it again next time looking for some carbonated drinks.

#gotitfree