Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

Same great taste

This is as delicious as the original Canada Dry cranberry, except with 0 calories!
    This is such a nice refreshing alternative to just regular ginger ale. It is now my staple flavour around the holidays!!
    Thank you chickadvisor for this free sample! I will be purchasing over and over again in the future

Light and bubbly

I got diet cranberry ginger ale to try for an honest opinion. I love the twist on regular ginger ale and this a great refreshing treat that has zero calories. It’s not too sweet and light and bubbly. I think this would be delicious used as a mixer for vodka! Though great on its own!

November 01, 2019

Love I can have the great taste with no calories

I got this as a free sample to try. I love that I can have diet Ginger ale with a twist now! I find diet drinks can be overly sweet and I don’t think this is too much sweetness. It has a nice taste of Ginger and cranberry. I would serve this at any family get together. I will purchase this in the future

Needs to be year round

If you love ginger ale and cranberries this is for you. It’s a nice light cranberry taste with a hint of ginger ale. Wish this was year round, because only during the holidays is not enough. I will definitely purchase again. This was a free product I received.

Updated On: November 06, 2019

#gotitfree #canadadry

Love it!

I was so excited when they came out with a diet version of this amazing drink making it diabetic friendly! Tastes amazing, I’m so sad it’s a limited time offer

Light and fruity taste

I received a free product coupon to try the cranberry ginger ale. I bought the diet one and was not disappointed. The cranberry and congealed flavors compliment eachother perfectly. It's not over powering but still has that ginger ale burn I love. Will definitely purchase again

Refreshing Taste!

I received this for free to try and man was it amazing! It's so refreshing and delicious. I can barely keep it in the house now. My daughter drinks or before I can even get to it! It's definitely going to be a staple in our house from now on!

Very good!

I received a free coupon for a pack of 12 cans of the diet cranberry flavour and wasn’t sure what to expect. I don’t drink pop/soda often and though I don’t mind a ginger ale from time to time, I find it leaves a bit of an aftertaste. I didn’t find it to be the case here at all! I was very surprised and found the taste to be good and refreshing. I even had my sister try it and she loved it as well (she’s super picky). Needless to say, it didn’t last long in our house - we drank it too fast!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loved this new flavour!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was nervous about the cranberry flavour but it was just a little hint of cranberry. I would definitely repurchase in the future and it is worth the price. I did have a little trouble finding this product in my local stores but thankfully I found it and I’m glad I was chosen to try this great flavour!

Impressionnant

J'étais un peu sceptique j'avais peur su goût trop sucré mais la boisson est très bien balancer. J'ai adoré au point de faire l'achat à nouveau. Bien satisfaite!