Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

November 06, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I wish this was available all year long!

Wow, I really was shocked by just how much I love this cranberry infused ginger ale. It’s so refreshing and perfect for creating festive beverages with. The pale pink colour is also lovely. Everyone in my family enjoyed this version of Canada Dry especially when compared to the original, they all asked for more cranberry ginger ale. I’m going to have to stockpile this for sure.

November 06, 2019

Tangy!

I tried the Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale courtesy of ChickAdvisor today and was pleasantly surprised! Although I think that the cranberry doesn't fully come through as much as it could, it has a subtle tangy ginger flavour that I really enjoyed!

Awesome!!

I was so excited to see my favourite holiday drink in DIET!!! It tastes just as good as the regular. Delicious, crisp and thirst quenching. Perfect treat for those holiday get-togethers that are coming up! The cranberry flavour tastes so real. Not just that typical artificial flavour you usually find in soft drinks. Loved it!
    #gotitfree

Great New Flavor

The diet cranberry ginger ale was surprisingly delicious. There is a great balance of ginger to cranberry flavourful. I also liked that there was no chalky aftertaste that sometimes happens with diet sodas. I love this just by itself or in a mixed drink. This would be perfect to on a hot summer day or in a punch.

California, United States

In love

Omg i love drinking Canada Dry Ginger Ale and I’m so happy I was able to try this exact favor. It’s by far the best I simply just fell in love with it!

Breuvage rafraîchissant !

J'ai eu la chance de goûter gratuitement à ce produit dernièrement ! Une boisson gazeuse à saveur de canneberge débordante de goût ! C'est fruité, ça titille les papilles, je le recommande à tous !

Pour les fanatiques d'eau gazeuse à saveur fruité, pour ceux qui adorent comme moi les canneberges, ce breuvage est parfait dans les punchs également ! Le temps des fêtes arrive, courez vous en chercher !

Tastes awesome.

Very fortunate to get a chance to taste the new canada dry diet cranberry ginerale. The taste is not very artificial like other diet drinks. It's very refreshing with a little bit of ice in it.

Delicious

I have always loved the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale but was very excited to hear that it was now in a diet version. I have cut down the amount of pop that I drink and I found the regular was at times a bit too sweet. The diet version is a perfect balance of refreshing cranberry flavour and less sugar. For people who have never had the regular version of this, you might not even know it was diet. The only downside was that this was a difficult product to find as most stores only had the regular but hopefully next year it will be more readily available.

Yummy! Perfect for the holidays

I had a coupon and used it for the regular version of this but I also bought some of the diet for my mom and tried it as well. So good on its own and delicious when mixed with vodka. Would buy this one and the non diet version again!

I would buy this again

I really loved this one. Super refreshing and was less sweeter than the original. Definitely a perfect drink when there’s family and friends over for the holidays. I would purchase this again for sure