Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

May 28, 2019

My addiction

I literally live off of this. I would recommend it to anyone. It goes great with cranberry juice. I am a repeat consumer. I am addicted and would recommend it to anyone. I will be buying more tomorrow honestly.

May 16, 2019

YUM YUM!

Ahhhhh this drink reminds me of summer! I'm not a big fizzy drink person, but whoa this is good. I tend not to like drinks like this due to artificial taste but this one taste completely real, clean, crisp and fresh. 4.8/10

May 14, 2019

I would buy it again and again.

I absolutely love this product. I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know. I stick when I can. It doesn't last in my household when it comes in.

May 05, 2019

Timeless

Didn't enjoy this as a kid but as a adult I've grown to love it. I prefer this over the other non cola pops available. Distinct taste and good for mixing or when your feeling not so good.

April 18, 2019

Great taste

Great tasting soda! Its great either flat or not, cold or warm! Also good when your sick, they say to drink ginger ale when your sick and it does the job! Also great price & goes on special some times

April 08, 2019

good

I still prefer seven up, but this drink is good too, I never tried it before coming to Canada, but I guess it'S refreshing enough. I would propably prefer Seven up of Miranda over it.

April 03, 2019

This is my very favorite drink in the pop world!So quenching

I love this product it's my favorite drink so refreshing n thirst quenching great on a hot day!!!!!!!I love these cans they are great for staying cold too

March 20, 2019

My go to

Ginger ale is usually my go to drink. It helps when I get a stomach ache or feel nauseous. I like how it has different flavors that you can choose from

February 13, 2019

Love Canada Dry Gngerale

I drink Gingerale to help with my nausea due to my cronic illnesses. The taste is nice and refreshing and always makes me feel abit better. I recommend Canada Dry Gingerale 100%.

February 07, 2019

Brand Matters

Tried many brands of Ginger Ale - Canada Dry definitely the winner.
    Not too sweet, very refreshing.
    I use this as mix with Rum. Definitely a great combination.