Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

October 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Worlds best

I grew up on this ginger ale but that doesn’t make me bias, it is THE best ginger ale I’ve had. Can’t beat a slice of lemon pie and a can of cold Canada Dry ginger ale. Seriously...try it.

October 06, 2020

excellent produit

bon au goût, plusieurs formats de disponible et me rappelle de bons souvenirs d enfance lorsque je bois ce produit. J achete ce produit à toutes les semaines et ma famille adore

It’s a classic

This classic ginger ale is one of my favourites. I drink it by itself or use it for mixing drinks. It helps when I have a stomach ache too. This is a brand I trust !

October 05, 2020

I would buy this product over and over again

I only drink ginger ale and Canada Dry is my go to! I refuse to drink any other brand. The taste can not be matched and the carbonation is just right. Other ginger ales require salt added for me to be able to drink them even mixed with whiskey, not Canada Dry! It's the perfect ginger ale!

Canada Dry Gingerale

Best gingerale on the market. It by far as the best taste, it has so much flavour and very refreshing!
    Quality product with an excellent reputation.

Would recommend to anyone.

Always a staple!

As far as I can remember my mom always gave this to me when I wasn’t feeling well to calm my tummy and it is a staple in our house with my boys as well. We don’t just love it for that though! This is a flavor that you can’t match to others. My boys will only drink Canada Dry as do we! Mixes better as well! This is a tradition that has been passed and it will continue in our family! Cheers!

favorite ginger ale

this is our family’s favorite. we always stock up for everyday use or for occassions. it is the most affordable i believe. highly recommended to cheer up someone :)

New Brunswick, Canada

Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Been drinking this since I was a child and flavour is still the same. Live that there is no caffeine and always helps with nausea. I always have some on hand. Goes great with meals and refreshing on its own.

It’s tasted the same for at least 40 years

It’s a classic. The flavour can stand alone or Great as a mix. The number one choice for upset tummies and they haven’t changed the taste in my 40 years!

September 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only soda I like to drink

I am very picky about sodas and honestly this is the only one I like to drink. It has a nice crisp flavour and I love ginger. It is sweet but not too sweet, it's perfect and refreshing.