Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

July 01, 2019

j'ai acheté canada dry

Je recommande vraiment canada dry limonade son goût est particulier et vraiment bon toute la famille l'ont aimé le petit goût de lime et de Ginger all est doux et rafraîchissant et désaltérant. je le recommande

June 30, 2019

Un goût pas très prononcé

J'ai essayé le nouveau Canada Dry à la limonade et je suis un peu déçu.
    Le goût du gingembre est trop prononcé et cache celui de la limonade. Ainsi, j'ai l'impression de boire un Canada Dry original. Bien sûr, le goût est bon comme d'habitude.

very sweet but tasty

i would probably buy this product again but I would need to cut it with a regular ginger ale as it is a bit too sweet for me and I wish it had more lemon but on a hot day its pretty awsome and smooth tasting .

Kids loved it!!

My kids loved it! Great refreshing drink for the summer!! The kids normally doesn't choose Ginger Ale as their pop choice, though we rarely let them drink pop to begin with, they didn't complain about this one!
    I really like ginger ale, so I really enjoyed this. Thanks for the opportunity to try it!

June 30, 2019

Almost a perfect twist on two classic tastes.

Not quite as 'lemony' as I expected but still refreshing if served very cold. I would love to give more for taste but it lacks a definite lemony taste and is not as tart as hoped but also somehow lost the 'bite' that straight Canada Dry Ginger Ale has. So would define it best as 'mellow' -- a softer version of both drinks separately.

Délicieux

Cette boisson est tellement rafraîchissante qu’elle est maintenant devenu un incontournable de l’été. Le goût de limonade est bien présent et a plu à toute la famille.

It tastes good!

I was hesitant at first to try it. But then I like lemon and ginger together so I thought I’d try it anyway. I am glad I did!
    Now I know what the hype is all about. It’s great as it is or to use it as liquor chaser. Hmmm yum!

Refreshing

I was invited to receive a coupon for the canadadry lemonade flavored gingerale and soon after I received the coupon but was hard to find the product but when I got it and tried it, it was so awarding. You taste the ginger with the hint of lemon so refreshing, not too sweet just bubbly and cool. I enjoyed the taste and I would recommend it to friends and family.

great discovery

I really like the new canada dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale ! The taste is refreshing and unique ! I really enjoyed this. Thanks for letting me try this.

June 28, 2019

Tasty

I dont have anything to write about this product. I just picked it up today. I tried it. I didnt mind it. So it was just ok I dont have anything else left to say