Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

June 12, 2019

Tastes like regular ginger ale

This was good ginger ale, but I'd say that's all it was. I didn't detect much, if any, lemon flavour. This is pretty interchangeable with regular Canada Dry ginger ale. Sweet (some would say, too sweet) and gingery. Considering the point of this variation was to have a lemonade flavour, I was somewhat disappointed.

2.3/5

Stick to the real stuff

I got to try the new Canada Dry Lemonade flavored ginger ale free. I was pretty excited until I actually tasted it. It didn't taste like real lemon or lemonade and it just didnt fit well together with the ginger ale for my liking. To make sure it wasnt just my taste buds, I had my boyfriend try it as well. He confirmed that it wasnt enjoyable.
    I suggest buying the original ginger ale and adding a slice of lemon or some fresh lemon juice if that is what you are looking for. This is definitely a no go for me when it comes to future purchases.

Délicieux

Jai fait l’essai de la nouvelle Canada Dry soda gingembre a la limonade wow j’ai vraiment été surprise par le bon goût de citron je la recommande fortement pour les amateurs de limonade et gingembre un mélange parfait

My new fave

When I drink soda I tend to prefer ginger ale or lemon-lime flavours, so when I saw this I thought "Ooh. Yup!" and I wasn't wrong. It's delicious. It's light and crisp and sweet, with just a slight tart lemon flavour. Absolutely perfect for summer. I haven't tried it yet, but it would probably make a nice cocktail, too. I hope they keep this "limited time offer" around permanently.

Updated On: June 12, 2019

I received this product for free to try and review from Chick Advisor

I love it

I really like ginger ale and lemonade and I was so excited to try this interesting combination. This drink was very refreshing and I really liked the taste of it. I also like how it is not super sweet.The ginger ale and lemonade combination is brilliant and it tastes very good together.The packaging of the product is very appealing and so is the can. This drink is perfect for the summer, especially picnics. I would buy this again for sure. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #CanadaDryLemonade

June 12, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again!

I liked that the lemon flavour was not over powering. It was refreshing. The price was good. I liked that I got it free! The packaging was nice too. This drink would be nice on a hot summer's day. Definitely will be buying this product again!!

June 11, 2019

Refreshing taste, kept its original taste with an added kick

I got this product free with the intent to review-I generously received a 12 pack. The ginger ale lemonade is a decent product. Not overly lemony/acidic which was nice. Truthfully I didn't find too much difference from the original. It paired nicely with a little vodka for a refreshing adult cocktail. One thing I must say is that it needs to be ice cold. I liked that the addition of flavor didn't make it sweeter than regular gingerale.

Excellent goût

Excellent produit que je rachetais surement.J’aime bien le goût.
    Que ce soit en cocktail ou sans.
    Le goût de limonade avec du gin est parfait.Une liqueur que je recommanderais à mes amis.

Lemonade gingerale

I was sent this to try and I was so excited because I love ginger ale and lemonade and what a perfect combination perfect for the warmer months on ice it also makes a great mix when vodka added lol!! I would recommend a very refreshing drink and not overly sweet I would definitely buy again.

June 11, 2019

I love everything lemonade!

I got this product for free to try it out and honestly I love it. We drink a lot of ginger ale around here but this is a game changer especially for the summer. I tried it out just over ice and I also tried it with a slice of lemon and I love both. Definitely adding it to our shopping list!