Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

My new fave

When I drink soda I tend to prefer ginger ale or lemon-lime flavours, so when I saw this I thought "Ooh. Yup!" and I wasn't wrong. It's delicious. It's light and crisp and sweet, with just a slight tart lemon flavour. Absolutely perfect for summer. I haven't tried it yet, but it would probably make a nice cocktail, too. I hope they keep this "limited time offer" around permanently.

Updated On: June 12, 2019

I received this product for free to try and review from Chick Advisor

I love it

I really like ginger ale and lemonade and I was so excited to try this interesting combination. This drink was very refreshing and I really liked the taste of it. I also like how it is not super sweet.The ginger ale and lemonade combination is brilliant and it tastes very good together.The packaging of the product is very appealing and so is the can. This drink is perfect for the summer, especially picnics. I would buy this again for sure. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #CanadaDryLemonade

June 12, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again!

I liked that the lemon flavour was not over powering. It was refreshing. The price was good. I liked that I got it free! The packaging was nice too. This drink would be nice on a hot summer's day. Definitely will be buying this product again!!

June 11, 2019

Refreshing taste, kept its original taste with an added kick

I got this product free with the intent to review-I generously received a 12 pack. The ginger ale lemonade is a decent product. Not overly lemony/acidic which was nice. Truthfully I didn't find too much difference from the original. It paired nicely with a little vodka for a refreshing adult cocktail. One thing I must say is that it needs to be ice cold. I liked that the addition of flavor didn't make it sweeter than regular gingerale.

Excellent goût

Excellent produit que je rachetais surement.J’aime bien le goût.
    Que ce soit en cocktail ou sans.
    Le goût de limonade avec du gin est parfait.Une liqueur que je recommanderais à mes amis.

June 11, 2019

I love everything lemonade!

I got this product for free to try it out and honestly I love it. We drink a lot of ginger ale around here but this is a game changer especially for the summer. I tried it out just over ice and I also tried it with a slice of lemon and I love both. Definitely adding it to our shopping list!

The Best Flavour!

I loved the flavour, the combination of ginger ale and lemonade is perfect. I strongly recommend, specially for those who love lemonade.
    Even though the combination seems weird, try it, you won’t regret.

Fresh taste for summer

I've got this for free from @ChickAdvisor ,I was vary excited to try this because all our family love to drink @Canadadry but we never had tryed before this taste.I love the taste of it,it is very fresh taste just perfect for the hot summer,now we will have it always in our frigidaire to be ready for the picnics and going out to the beach .Recomended it to every one! As always Canada Dry not disappionting us!!

Really good tastes great

I wasn't sure what I was going to think but it tasted great. Tasted like the canada dry gingerale I am used to with a slight taste of lemon not enough to make it to strong. It is very refreshing and I will buy it again and recomend to my family and friends. Great for summer or anytime.

The best

I received this product free from Chickadvisor to try and review!
    This product was fantastic. It tasted great with the lemonade and gingerale together. I drank almost a whole case in one day! I can’t wait to use for mixed summer drinks, or on its own to refresh myself on a hot day. Will be purchasing this again!