Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Refresh - Rafraichissant

Great taste !!! Very refreshing for the summer !!! Tres bon gout !!! Tres rafraichissant pour l'été !!! Tres désaltérant !!! J'aime - I love it !!!

July 04, 2019

Great spin on ginger ale!

I got the chance to try the new Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale and loved it! What a nice refreshing spin on the classic ginger ale flavour. It paired so nicely with gin and I can only imagine all the cocktail combinations that can be made out of this. The lemon flavour was also a nice cut to the sweetness of pop. I'm almost done my case and I will definitely be getting more of this. What a great summer flavour!

Perfect Summer Drink

Canada Dry Gingerale has always been my favourite soda pop drink in the market. And it's lemonade flavour is equally good and slightly lighter ...perfect for those summer brunches. I am in love. I got it free from @chickadvisor for testing and review and thank God for that. Steal price as well.

July 04, 2019

Meilleure boisson pour l été!

Jai eu la chance d essayée le canada dry limonade grâce a ChickAdvisor et j'ai adorée! Un bon goût de gingembre avec une touche de citron 🍋...mais sans être trop sucré! Rafraîchissant,frais et léger.Un bon drink pour cet été!!!

Really hard to find

If you’re fortunate enough to be able to find this product, you’re going to love it. I searched high and low and finally found it at Loblaws. Is it scarce, or does it just sell out quickly because it’s so good? That might be the reason!

Perfect Combination

It’s a must have in your cooler or fridge specially in this hot summer season. With the great taste of ginger ale and a twist of lemonade gives you the right combination of a refreshing drink. I’m very impressed with Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale because aside from the taste which I love, it keeps me cool and hydrated. And my family likes it too.
    The only thing is that it wasn’t easy to find. It was not available in the two grocery stores near me. And it’s also available only for a limited time.
    I received this free from ChickAdvisor for product testing review. Each opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way by any party but myself.
    #GOTITFREE

Toujour aussi bon

Bonjour j'ai tester se produit gratuitement et wowww j'ai adorer. J'ai toujour aimer canada dry mais la avec le petit goût de limonade avec le gingembre ses vraiment bon et très rafraichissant !!! Ses sur que je vais en acheter. Je recommande.

July 03, 2019

Really tasty but hard to find

I received a coupon to try this product from Chick Advisor, and while I was thrilled to get it, it was really hard to find this product anywhere near me. Which is a shame, because it's great. The lemonade adds a nice little zing to the ginger ale, and it also tastes great with a little vodka or rye to make it alcoholic.

July 03, 2019

Nice refreshing drink for summer

I was quite surprised with the taste, not what i expected. it is a light nice refreshing drink. something different from the ordinary.
    i was not a fan of gingerale on its own, but i do like this

Fabulous and Refreshing

When I received my coupon to try this new product for free I was excited. This Canada Dry lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale is amazing. It has just the right amount of lemon flavour and is not over powering at all!! It's so refreshing!!
    I will definitely be purchasing this and have shared it with family who love it too!!!