Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

June 15, 2019

Léger et parfait pour l’été

Le goût est bon par contre le goût de limonade est plus prononcé que celui de la boisson originale donc une bonne petite limonade pétillante, parfait pour mélanger avec des drinks sur le bord de la piscine cet été!

June 15, 2019

You want to try this if you like these flavours.

Took me 3 trips to different grocery stores to find it, but Glad I did. I Loved the lemonaid flavour mixed with the light taste and blubbles of Ginger Ale. Refreshing taste. Different taste. I Very much liked it and will buy it again many times this summer.

Not overly sweet. Not a strong flavour if ginger ale or lemonaid. Just a nice touch of both. Only 130 calories for a can. Would like it more if it had a Diet version for less calories.

Refreshing

I love this new ginger ale. My family also loves it!!
    It is so refreshing with ice in it. I can’t wait to find a diet/ natural sweetener option as I am a diabetic.
    For almost $6.00 a case it is going to be a once in a blue moon treat tho.

Product coupons are always welcomed :)

Yummy!

Pop isn't something I typically buy unless it's a special occasion. If I do, Canada Dry products are what I do purchase, so I was really happy to get a coupon to try this out for free! Everyone who tried it loved it (including my daughter who doesn't like any kind of pop except Club Soda). It tastes exactly like it's described and is so refreshing and tasty. It's nice to have a treat drink that everyone likes!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Refreshing and tasty !

I am so happy to have been chosen to test out the Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale in exchange for my honest review.
    Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale offers a combination like I have never tasted before. The classic taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with the refreshment addition of lemonade,it's just genius.The taste is refreshing and poured over a glass of ice and it was so delicious and refreshing and if you want ,adding a shot of Vodka and you have a lovely drink for entertaining.The lemonade flavour isn’t overpowering and very tasty.These are sure to be part of my Summer BBQ's and entertaining.I would recommend this Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale to family and friends.The only problem I had is that it says it's only out for a limited time, better stock up now friends! #gotitfree

Great Summer Drink

I was lucky enough to be picked to try this product (#gotitfree) and was so amazed by this product. I am a big fan of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and this one is one of my new favourites. It has the great taste that you know Canada Dry is known for with a little something extra special. It is so refreshing and it will be one of my faves for a summer drink on those hot days when you need to quench your thirst.

June 15, 2019

A refreshing drink for the summer!

As a big fan of ginger ale I was very excited to receive this product to try. When served cold, it is extremely refreshing and will definitely be my soda choice for the summer! That being said, it is sweeter than regular ginger ale. I also found the ginger flavour to be more prominent than in regular Canada Dry, which I enjoyed.
    I will definitely purchase this item again!

Refreshing Flavour

Great opportunity to try #gotirfree the New Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale, just in time for the summer BBQ & parties are about to start! WOW I was surprised on the gentle flavour. I found it refreshing, however I could still taste a strong "ginger" flavour. But delish just the same. I would totally recommend if you like lemonade and ginger ale to give this a try.

Limonade

LOVEEEEE this limonade ginger ale bubble thing. Just bring a whimph into my life when i want to drink something fresh. with the hot weather this is the perfect drink to bring to the beach

Saskatchewan, Canada

A pleasant twist on a classic

This item was received for free for review purposes.

A nice twist on a classic drink, this incarnation has slightly less sugar but a bit more sodium than the classic ginger ale from the same company. It has a pleasant but very slight lemony finish, with a tart chaser. It is horridly difficult to find in stores on the prairies, as I had to visit 4 large grocery chains in order to finally locate it.