Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Vraiment super bon

Nous avons pu essayer Canada dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale et toute la famille à adoré! Je vais en acheter c'est certain car c'est rafraîchissant et à très bon goût! Je recommande à tout le monde de l'essayer au moins une fois pour voir, vous ne serez pas déçu croyez moi.

Soooooo Gooood!,,,

I was lucky enough to be selected to try Canada Dry lemonade ginger ale as part of a ChickAdvisor campaign. My family and I are big fans of both lemonade and ginger ale so we were very excited to try this and it did not disappoint! It was the perfect blend of both and it was so refreshing! We will definitely buy this again. :)

Rafraichissant

Un bon mariage de saveur. Le goût original du Ginger Ale avec de la limonade est une combinaison parfaite et rafraichissante sans arrière goût. Peut très bien se boire ainsi avec de la glace ou pour un mélange avec votre alcool préféré. Je recommande fortement!

Fun summer flavor

I was lucky enough recently to try Canada dry Lemonade Ginger ale for free. It is a delicious summer inspired addition to the Canada dry line of flavors. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Refreshing for summer

A subtle aftertaste of lemon with the great taste of ginger ale! Very refreshing on a hot summer day.
    My husband and I both really enjoyed and will definitely be purchasing!

Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale

I was lucky to get a chance to review Canada Dry Lemonade ginger ale. I was given a free sample to try. I actually do not drink a lot of Pop but if I do it is always a Canada Dry Ginger Ale product. I got to say it is really good. It is refreshing and it quenches your thirst and it is also naturally flavored. When I brought the free samples home even before I got a chance to taste it myself my kids and husband were into it and they absolutely love it. I will definitely purchase this product again especially over the summer months because it's all natural refreshing and the whole family loves it.

Great taste

I love the light and refreshing taste of this drink, it's perfect for this beautiful warm summer weather. The hints of lemon are subtle and well-balanced. Great beverage.

love it

Canada Dry Ginger Ale was actually recommended to me by a gastroenterologist in the hospital, many years ago. I was surprised back then when it did help relieve some of the nausea I was experiencing.
    Since that time I have experimented with trying other brands, as this can run more expensive. Only to find that some brands use ginger flavor and not real ginger , like Canada Dry does which makes a big difference.
    Recently I was sick and discovered I didn't have any on hand. So I looked to see . I was very happy to find it but this time new flavor (lemonade flavoured ginger ale). and I would ( and have ) recommended this product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome Drink

#GotItFree Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Gingerale to try through this awesome program Chick Advisor, and my family and I just love Love Love it. I wish there was a little stronger Lemon flavour, but overall making the lemon flavouring makes the general taste even more refreshing. We tried it mixed with cranberry juice and loved it too, i love how gentle on the stomach it is, i love its smooth taste and yummy gentle lemony flavour. Totally recommend this drink, i will definitely be buying it, many many times in the future.

Very refreshing!

🍋 This is a great twist to their great ginger ale. I don’t drink a lot of carbonated beverages but this is delicious and I certainly can think of many uses this summer for it!

Not feeling like you want the fizz? Just stir the bubbles out and it was just as tasty “flat”!

I’ll definitely be keeping this stocked at home!

#chickadvisor #IGotItFree