Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

3.2/5

August 12, 2019

I wouldn't buy this type of Canada Dry again.

I don't believe I would purchase this brand of Canada Dry again. We usually buy Canada Dry Ginger Ale, we think it's great, but this Lemonade isn't the best. I love lemon, but the lemon flavor in this is really strong. It tastes like you'd imagine lemon floor cleaner would taste like.
    My kids drank it, so they had a bit different opinion than their Father and I did. It's not the kind they would pick if there were a lot if options, but we don't allow them to drink pop often and I think that's got a lot to do with why they drank it.

July 25, 2019

Étonnant

J'aime bien un gingerale de temps a autre, mais j'avais de gros doutes sur le goût de celui-ci et finalement, j'ai été étonné. C'est très bon, le goût de la limonade est présent sans être trop fort, juste bien dosé. Ca se boit très facilement, je recommande fortement.

July 25, 2019

A nice Twist on Ginger Ale

If you're in the mood for something refreshing yet different, I strongly recommend Canada Dry Lemonade! Its has the refreshing ginger ale taste with a slight twist of lemon to give it s great boost. We used it to make Sangrias and it was awesome!

July 24, 2019

I loved every sip!

This lemonade flavoured gingerale is super tasty! It's very refreshing for these hot summer days. It's not too sweet which is why i enjoyed it so much, even my picky 8 yr old drank the whole thing. Definitely recommend if you're looking to try something different.

July 24, 2019
    United States

Good, but not to everyone's taste

my family and I had the chance to try this product out, we all had varying opinions. most of us liked it, but it was not our favorite flavored Canada Dry.

July 22, 2019

Great summer drink

It was unfortunate that this drink was so hard to find. I tried for so many weeks. Canada Dry always makes great summer flavours of ginger ale mixes and this was no exception. I'd definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone who likes flavoured ginger ale.

July 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A New Summer Favourite

The Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is great. It has just a hint of the normal ginger ale you are used to and then there is a not too sweet hit of lemonade on top of that. Poured over ice on a hot day and you have the perfect sip of refreshing goodness.
    #gotitfree

Perfect Pick Me Up

Love the light bubbly lemon taste, not too sweet and not too overpowering, just perfect flavour for when you want something more. Always love lemon flavours but some just don’t cut it. This one is just right.

Great Summer Drink!

I enjoyed this lemonade flavoured ginger ale, it was a great drink to have on a hot summer day. I found it a bit syrupy, sweet but I mostly drink diet drinks so that might just be me. A diet version of this would be my summer go to beverage! It had great lemon flavor!

Great summertime drink

This was initially hard to find. I tried about 4 different stores before I found it. I don't know if this only comes out seasonally but I really hope not. I love both lemonade and ginger ale so to combine them both was something I was excited to try. I was not disappointed. Great to drink on its own or use as a mixer. I didn't see it in my local grocery store so I don't know if I can even get more. I had to limit the amount my husband drank because I wanted it all to myself!