Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Vraiment excellent produit

Bonjour,
    Cette boisson gazeuse est vraiment très bonne. Pas trop sucrée si trop surette, elle est parfaitement balancée.
    Je vous recommande d'en acheter, vous ne serez pas déçus je vous le garanti !

Sweet summer treat

I made sure this was nice a chilled.
    It has a great balance of ginger ale and lemonade flavour, neither are too overwhelming.
    It tasted crisp and clean and not overly sweet.
    It is a great refreshing summer drink.
    Would make a good mix for a cocktail as well.

Gingerale with a kick

It still tastes like regular gingerale but I did find that it was a lot more foamy. I wasn't feeling good so I had one to settle my stomach which worked quite well. I would buy this again because I think I'd like to try it with some Rye next time.

July 05, 2019

Wish I could taste the lemonade more

I very much liked this combo as I love ginger ale and lemonade but was a but disappointed that it tasted so similar to regular ginger ale. I wanted to taste the lemonade more. That being said, I will definitely buy again as it was still amazingly refreshing.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Very good flavor

I recieved a coupon in the mail to try the canada dry lemonade flavour I was unsure what I was going to think about it but boy did it surprise me it is very good you still taste ginerale but also taste the lemonaid it was really good. Even my children liked this and they dont care for ginger ale at all.
    I think I found my new favorite ginger ale. I was worried that the lemonade flavor would take over but it's a perfect mix to it and it's not over powering.

Great refresher!!!

I received a coupon from ChickAdvisor to try the Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale and I must say I was a bit skeptical to try it. When I did try it, I was quite impressed by the flavour and it definitely quenched my thirst. I now purchase it all the time and take a can with me to work. If you love lemonade and you like drinking ginger ale then this is definitely a drink worth trying!!

Lemonade Ginger Ale

I enjoyed testing the Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger ale, it was very refreshing. I feel that the lemon overpowered the ginger ale taste however it was still very tasty. My whole family loved it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Lemonade.

Always a fan of Canada Dry

Ive long been a fan of Canada Dry having grown up with is in the house and now always have it in my house so when i was given the opportunity to try out their new Lemonade flavour I was really excited - I already and a HUGE fan of the Cranberry flavour during the holidays.

Just like the original this is an amazing drink, light refreshing and has an amazing taste to it. Not overly lemonadey, just the right mix,

Delicious flavor

This was a refreshing change to a soda flavour. Combining two of my favorite drinks-lemonade and gingerale- sooooooo yummy! I had a bit of trouble finding the product but it's probably because everyone wants it!

July 05, 2019

very refreshing - perfect for hot summer day

Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting my family try this kind of ginger ale for free. I like that is has natural ingredients. We really can't taste a lot of the lemonade but this is a very refreshing drink. You will like it.