Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

July 05, 2019

Sur 7 membres de la famille, 6 ont adoré. Le goût est différent, mais c est délicieux. La saveur de limonade est bien détectable mais sans l être trop! Juste parfait

July 05, 2019

Perfect drink for the summer!

Lemonade Canada Dry is so tasty and refreshing! I have been really enjoying drinking a ice cold can while sitting out in the sun! It’s not super lemony. I actually think it tastes A LOT like the Smirnoff ice coolers, minus the alcohol. However, I have also used this as a mix and it’s absolutelu delicious!!!

Defiantly recommend for a refreshing different taste!

New Brunswick, Canada

Canada dry lemonade

Tried drinking one at warm temperature...didnt really like. This drink should be cold. Had another can cold and there was a difference in taste I found for sure. Very refreshing and very tastey. Infact we bought another case shortly after finishing our sample.

Super nouveaute rafraichissant

J'ai ete choisi pour tester le nouveau Canada Dry a la saveur de limonade #cadeau # gotitfree. Nous avons adore la saveur rafraichissant et c'etait super melange a de la biere. Mon conjoint et moi avons adore, nous allons en acheter de nouveau sans hesiter.

great taste

I received a coupon for Canada Dry Lemonade flavored Ginger Ale through Chick Advisor and I was very pleased. It's very refreshing and goes down smooth. I'm a big pop drinker (the dark stuff) and I have now switch to this lemonade Ginger Ale. It goes nicely with rum as well. Thank you chick advisor#gotitfree#chickadvisor#canadadry

Canada dry Lemonade

J'ai bien aimé la boisson, gout different et rafraichissant. Bon en toute circonstance et fait changement. Bonne idee d'avoir ajouter des saveurs, peut aussi etre melanger avec boisson alcoolisé

New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy! Tastes great!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review! I must say, Lemonade flavored Gingerale is really good! I didn't think I would like it but I am happy I tried it because it's delicious. It has a light ginger and lemon flavour, enough to quench your thirst on a hot summer day!

I really liked that the flavour was not overwhelming, it was just right! It isn't too sweet or sour. I'm very impressed with this product and will recommend to my family and friends as well as buy again. I hope they keep it around, because this is my new fav!

July 05, 2019

I didn’t know ginger ale could taste any better. It’s so amazing for the summer as well. Refreshing and flavourful.
    Best served cold, but good any way it comes. It can be a little pricey, as with any drink, but is often on sale.

Surprisingly refreshing

You can't beat a good Lemonade and this is a really good lemonade. Adding lemonade to the ginger ale is a great idea, Right out of the can or over ice this a a wonderful tasting ginger ale.

Not for me!

#GotItFree
    Like all Canada Dry products, the quality of the drink was good, but the flavor wasn't for me. I tried it on ice, warm and cold and still didn't enjoy it. My fiance enjoyed it though and said he would buy it. I also don't think it's worth the cost if NOT on sale. I would recommend Canada dry products though as they tend to generally taste great.