Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 30, 2019

This is my new mix for the summer

I was sceptical of how good this was going to taste as I am not normally a fan of anything mixed with ginger - normally they are too much ginger and not enough of the flavor. However this changed me, its a prefect balance of sweet and tart, with a little bite from the ginger at the end. I liked it very much straight from the can, but with vodka it was the best! Sad that its only going to be a limited release, but at least this summer I will be blessed with this wonderful concoction.

Very refreshing

I was very impressed with the quality and taste of this pop, I'm not a big pop drinker but I really enjoyed this, it's has a nice lemonade flavour but dosent taste artificial, I would definitely buy it again I think it's grea for a hot day

very sweet but tasty

i would probably buy this product again but I would need to cut it with a regular ginger ale as it is a bit too sweet for me and I wish it had more lemon but on a hot day its pretty awsome and smooth tasting .

Kids loved it!!

My kids loved it! Great refreshing drink for the summer!! The kids normally doesn't choose Ginger Ale as their pop choice, though we rarely let them drink pop to begin with, they didn't complain about this one!
    I really like ginger ale, so I really enjoyed this. Thanks for the opportunity to try it!

June 30, 2019

Fantastic Refreshing Summer Drink!

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale! This flavor is the best so far! So refreshing for the hot summery days! A great refreshing drink as is and also great for cocktails! Shared the 12 pack with a group of friends! They absolutely loved it!

Miam

J’adore le ginger ale une fois de temps en temps mais celui-là a un coté rafraîchissant qui ma foi peut épater bien du monde ! Je le recommande sans hésiter lors des chaleurs d’été !

June 30, 2019

Refreshing lemony ginger ale!

I love Canada Dry ginger ale to begin with, so the refreshing addition of lemon is fantastic! This is the perfect combo of lemon and ginger in a fizzy drink. I’ll definitely be serving it at my summer get togethers, in addition to simply stocking it in my home for our family. Highly recommended!

June 30, 2019

Lemonade is not it's friend

I received the coupon for a free package from ChickAdvisor. Usually I am a frequent drinker of the regular Canada dry ginger ale, but I just couldn't stomach this. My taste buds could not digest the taste of lemon and ginger together. I think it prefers either/or. The only reason I did give it a thumbs up is because it is still a refreshing drink if you are in need of something to drink but personally it wouldn't be the first I would reach for.

June 30, 2019

Un goût rafraîchissant d'été!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le nouveau Canada Dry au gingembre et la limonade et j'ai adoré le goût! Cette boisson garde son goût habituel de Canada Dry tout en ayant un petit goût de limonade ce qui donne une délicieuse saveur. Il fût rafraîchissant de le consommer sur le bord de ma piscine. Le seul bémol que j'ai trouvé au produit c'est que comme toutes boissons gazeuses, il contient énormément de glucides. Comme l'été est à nos portes, il est certain que je vais m'en procurer de nouveau pour déguster pendant les journées chaudes qui se présenteront.

June 30, 2019

Almost a perfect twist on two classic tastes.

Not quite as 'lemony' as I expected but still refreshing if served very cold. I would love to give more for taste but it lacks a definite lemony taste and is not as tart as hoped but also somehow lost the 'bite' that straight Canada Dry Ginger Ale has. So would define it best as 'mellow' -- a softer version of both drinks separately.