Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Love it! Ginger Ale 🍋 Lemonade

I love Canada Dry and I love lemonade....these flavours have been combined and are really satisfying and refreshing.

Without a doubt this has become my refreshment drink during hot summer days. Canada Dry Lemonade also goes great in a mixed drink. The combination of lemonade and ginger ale is excellent together.
    🍋
    #chickadvisor #canadadry #limitededition #canadadrylemonade #canadadrygingerale #gotitfree #productreview #chickadvisoryeverywhere

June 29, 2019

Ginger + Lemonade = Genius!

This is sparkly lemonade with a ginger twist and I am hooked! If lemonade and ginger ale had a delicious baby this would be it. I love lemonade but I often find that it is too sweet, or worse, too sour. This combination is just right. It’s not too sweet, not too tart and very refreshing. Everyone is my family enjoyed this, even those who don’t usually like lemonade. I think it would be especially tasty mixed with vodka or other alcohol. Combining ginger with lemon is genius! I don’t often drink soda because of the high sugar content and this one does have a fair bit of sugar but it is pretty delicious so I think I will continue to purchase this to replace my usual occasional canned or bottled lemonade.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

Not what expected!

We went to Walmart to do some shopping. I picked up a 12 pack of Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Gingerale. This lady and her son were interested in it as well. The lady asked me if I have tried it and I said no, but I got a coupon from Chickadvisor.com for 12 free cans to try. They put one in their cart.
    We got home and put 4 cans in the fridge. We don't have space for a whole case. And I'm glad we didn't. They went so fast. The whole Family loved it! What a great flavor!
    We are currently on the second case. It's getting low.

2.2/5

Not so Good

I love to try out new and exciting products. Although I received this item for free I have to admit that I really was not a big fan of the flavour/taste. I like Canada Dry ginger Ale and I enjoy lemonade but the 2 flavours mixed together is just not something that I enjoyed.

Rafraîchissant ❣️❣️❣️

Je l'adore, on retrouve le bon goût du Ginger ale mais avec un petit goût de limonade, je me suis fais des cubes de glace au Ginger ale avec framboise, je les rajoute dedans mon verre.... Seul bémol c'est une édition limitée je trouve cela vraiment d'image....

Refreshing

I was invited to receive a coupon for the canadadry lemonade flavored gingerale and soon after I received the coupon but was hard to find the product but when I got it and tried it, it was so awarding. You taste the ginger with the hint of lemon so refreshing, not too sweet just bubbly and cool. I enjoyed the taste and I would recommend it to friends and family.

Rafraîchissant

Bonjour, j’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de Canada Dry. J’ai bien aimé son goût acidulé mais pas trop. Très rafraîchissant en cette canicule. J’ai même fait des cocktails avec et ils était délicieux 😋Je recommande ce produit sans aucuns doutes!

great discovery

I really like the new canada dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale ! The taste is refreshing and unique ! I really enjoyed this. Thanks for letting me try this.

Refreshing

Lovely old fashioned taste. Completely refreshing. The tart lemon mixes well with the calming ginger. Canada Dry really is the best gingerale on the market. This was even enjoyed with a shot of gin!

A new take

This is not your typical ginger ale. This one only has a hint of gingerale and the refreshment of lemonade.

I would recomend this anyone wanting to change up their summer drink.

#gotitfree