Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Thirst Quenching

I normally buy the original Gingerale ,I have always liked the flavor and found it was nice to have especially when i was sick.When I received the Lemonade flavored Gingerale #gotitfree I was super excited to try it out because I love Lemonade and the thought of combining it with Gingerale was an interesting idea.I loved the packaging first and when I took that first sip I was totally hooked. The flavor was so refreshing,I think its my new favorite soda.I couldnt help but think what a great mix this would be with Vodka or gin for a tasty summer cocktail. I gave some to my co workers so they could share in the amazing flavor. I will definitely go back to the store and purchase this product.I am so impressed.
    #LemonadeFlavoredGingerale
    #CanadaDryLemonade #chickadvisor

Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale

Etant utilisateurs de produits Canada Dry, c'est avec plaisir que j'ai accepté d'essayer gratuitement ce nouveau produit Canada Dry. Il était à la hauteur des autres produits Canada Dry.

Le petit goût de limonade faisait différent et j'ai bien aimé.

Great flavour

#gotitfree This was very yummy! Wasn't to sweet or to bitter. I also feel this could also go great with a splash of vodka. @canadadrygingerale @CanadaDry #canadadrylemonade @chickadvisor

Lemonade ginger ale

I am so greatful to have had the opportunity to try this lemonade ginger ale. I really like the taste of both drinks and mixing the 2 together was a great idea! This is a drink I will be buying again and again. The price for the value is also great. The packaging is awesome I like bright colors it draws attention. I was lucky enough to get it free. Thank you @ChickAdvisor

Refreshing Lemonade

I am a big fan of carbonated drinks and lucky enough to get a chance to try CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE from ChickAdvisor for free. Flavour for me is light and I only felt lemon flavour not a ginger one I was expecting ginger flavour along with lemon. Overall It's refreshing for summer weather.#CanadaDryLemonade# tried # refreshing # good for summer# thanks#ChickAdvisor.

2.7/5

June 15, 2019

Not the best Flavour they have

I received the coupon to reedem a case of the new Canada Dry Lemonade Gingerale which I was very excited to get since I love lemons and Gingerale. The product was hard to find as I had to go to 4 different grocery stores before I found one that carried it.

Overall I was not a fan of this new flavour. I have loved a few of Canada Dry's other flavours in the past but this one did not cut it for me. It needed way more lemon flavour I hardly tasted it at all. I found you had to drink it VERY cold because the minute it got warm it tasted worse. I found that regardless if it was cold or warm it left an after taste in my mouth and throat that I did not like (think of a very mild cough syrup or drop). I was really disappointed with this one and would definitely not purchase it in the future (stick to the regular gingerale).

Not what I expected.

Well, let's just say it wasn't what I was expecting. I'm sad because Canada Dry Ginger Ale is my absolute favourite soda pop and has been since I was a teen. My Father worked for them for many years and I looked forward to him bringing home cases of pop on the weekends.
    I wasn't fond of this new flavour taste at all. It doesn't taste like Ginger Ale nor Lemonade! Weird but my tastebuds were expecting both flavours rolled into one. Not the case here. It tastes like a watered down Citrus flavoured fountain pop from the movie cinema.
    The value is price pointed perfectly, though. I will recommend this to friends and family as they are all lovers of Canada Dry, too. Maybe I will try this new CD Lemonade in a mixed, alcohol cocktail, like a Margarita. It might surprise me!!
    Thank you, #ChickAdvisor and #CanadaDryGingerAle !!
    I was gifted this #GotItFree for my honest opinion and review. #ProductReviewClub #PRC

June 15, 2019

A great upgrade to a classic

I really like Canada dry ginger ale! This had a slightly lemon taste, but didn't overpower the ginger flavor. Overall I think the lemon flavour could be a bit more prominent. This did go well whiskey and was great on its own! I would buy this again as a mix for sure! I would reccomend!

Surprise

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. The lemonade and ginger ale are perfectly matched. With a glass of ice, the lemonade ginger ale is so tasty and refreshing.

June 15, 2019

Canada Dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale

I received a coupon in the mail to try this for free. I found this at Sobeys. It was listed on shelf as 6.99 plus tax for a pack of 12. I was glad to be able to try it for free.

I love ginger ale. It’s my go to when I’m feeling sick. Canada Dry is my go to brand. This has an interesting taste. I was waiting for that burst of ginger you get when drinking ginger ale. Instead I tasted ginger and lemons. An interesting mixture. It was refreshing. I’m not sure it would be my go to all the time as I found it a tad sweet tasting. I would prefer a more crisp taste. But that is just my tastebuds. Everyone’s are different. I would recommend this for a refreshing summer drink. I’d try it again.

Thank you for the opportunity to try before I buy