Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 18, 2019

Not as much lemon as I thought

I was expecting it to have a strong lemon flavour, it does not. It has a hint of lemon. I shared some cans with friends and it's interesting that some could barely taste any lemon and other's could definitely taste the lemon. A great drink option for a hot day. If you like Ginger Ale than you should give Lemonade Ginger Ale a try. #gotitfree

June 18, 2019

Incredible Taste!

So excited that I was able to try this new Canada Dry GingerAle (lemonade flavour) -the taste blew me away:) It will be perfect to drink 🍹 on those hot summer days! With just the right amount of sweetness, it had my tastebuds dancing! Delicious:)

June 17, 2019

Good, but no lemonade here

I will start off by saying that we're huge fans of Canada Dry original Ginger Ale, and there is always some in our fridge. However, we rarely try special flavours, so I'm glad we got this chance to try the Lemonade flavoured one for free. This Ginger Ale is great, refreshing, not too sweet and perfectly sparkly. I wouldn't call it a lemonade flavoured one, because surprisingly I can taste more ginger in this one than in the original, and I can't taste the lemon flavour as much as I expected. I prefer the original one over this one, but I still like it enough to give it 5 start. My husband said he didn't notice any difference between the two, though.

I received the product for free for testing, but the opinions are mine and honest.

Refreshing with a twist!

I received this product for free to try out and provide an honest review. Love this! It is so refreshing, and perfect for the summer. Canada Dry Ginger Ale has always been a favourite, but love the addition of lemon. A really nice twist to a classic. I recommend checking this product out. You won't regret it! @CanadaDry @CanadaDryGingerAle #CanadaDryLemonade @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

Refreshing and Delicious

I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a lemonade and ginger ale mixture but was pleasantly surprised by the fresh taste. It is a great combination of flavours! I’m craving the taste of it and it is so refreshing!

Ginger and lemonade

This soda tastes really good, it has a perfect combination between ginger and lemonade. It has a syrupy flavor. It is refreshing and it has a pleasant smell.
    (I received this product free in exchange for an honest review)

June 17, 2019

Lemonade & Ginger Ale what a Match!

I enjoyed the original taste of ginger ale especially when I’m sick or not feeling well. Now this lemonade ginger ale was like a party for my taste buds. I loved the lemon like flavour it was not too much for me. I would definitely recommend this as a summer drink.

New great option

I had the opportunity to tried Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale for free thanks to chickadvisor. It is a great alternative to the regular pops. The lemon and the ginger are there but melted in a perfect way. It is not strong, what I like, it is pleasant to drink. I would be in my future shopping list. Only thing is that it is difficult to find. Just one supermarket sells it.

For the love of Lemon

You couldn’t have picked a better person to review this product. I really don’t drink any other pop than ginger ale and my favourite flavour is lemon. Cracked a can of this open on a hot day with a glass full of ice and a slice of lemon as a garnish, was very impressed with the slight hint of lemon and ginger! The two flavours go well together and quenched my thirst immediately. I recommend this drink and would definitely buy again. Thanks Chickadvisor for this free product!

June 17, 2019

I received the Canada DryLemon ginger ale coupon from Chickadvisor to test for free. The coupon was for a 12 pack of the special edition lemon flavoured beverage. Since lemon is my all time favourite, it didn’t take me long to crack the can open and pour into a glass filled with ice and a slice of lemon as a garnish. This beverage has a slight hint of lemon with a nice hint of ginger. Was very impressed with the taste and would totally buy this again. I highly recommend this product!